List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is Jade really pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Jade really pregnant?

Started by Natalie at 2006/09/22 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/22 08:29PM, Views: 2190, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/22 08:29PM
    Is Jade really pregnant?
    Natalie

Is Jade really pregnant or is she faking because she wants Will? Or Is the baby Luke's. Didn't she make him sleep with her in the begining? To make sure he wasn't gay. I hate Jade. I wish the slasher would of killed her.

#2   2006/09/23 05:18AM
    Re: Is Jade really pregnant?
    Chrissi

I have doubts she is pregnant, but who knows! :P

#3   2006/09/23 02:34PM
    Finicky fan

It doesn't really matter if she is pregnant or not. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I cannot see Jade wanting to be with Will for the long term. What will happen to Jade the first time Will calls out Gwen's name in his sleep? Will cheated on Gwen for someone who is worthless, how long will it be before Will cheats on Jade? Will just doesn't get it.

#4   2006/09/23 03:38PM
    Tara

I don't think she really is pregnant. She's crazy enough to put on a fake belly and kidnap a child to fool everyone though. Hopefully this show won't go that route though.

#5   2006/09/23 08:54PM
    judi49

I can't believe how easily everyone has accepted Jade saying she is pregnant. Then that no one suggested the baby is not Will's since he said he wore a condom. Shouldn't the first words out of Will & Gwen's mouths been we will wait for a a paternity test. She is desparate now that Will and Gwen had gotten back together. Barbara will not hesitate to question paternity and her reason for announcing she is pregnant.

#6   2006/09/23 10:11PM
    hopingforsom...

You know I bet that she is not because I mean she is defintely an user and will do anything to be with Will. But I hope they don't get marry because it will just be an obgliation to a baby and well she probably slept around and then she tell Will hey you are a dad. If I was Gwen then I will caught her in a lie. You know tempt her to drink if she does then even she is stupid or she is lying or I will anything to either piss her off or prove that she is not pregnant. I will even find out what doctor she is seeing and what time and all that and you know surprise her wih all up in your face

#7   2006/09/24 01:37PM
    Natalie

If she is really pregnant which I have my doubts. I think the baby will be Lukes.

#8   2006/09/24 02:45PM
    Raneychul

Lukes? I don't remember them ever having slept together...I remember them making it appear that they had, Lily walked in the room and caught them in bed, but they never actually had sex...did I miss something?

#9   2006/09/25 01:02PM
    Tara

You didn't miss something or if you did, I did too. I'm pretty sure you are right - it was only a ruse to get Lily to beleive that Luke is straight and for Jade to insinuate herself better into the family.

#10   2006/09/25 01:13PM
    adoakey23

It's not Lukes, they were faking cause Jade was blackmailg Luke at the time.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list