List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The Icy Storm appraoching!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Icy Storm appraoching!!!

Started by Erin at 2006/09/22 05:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/28 10:23AM, Views: 883, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/22 05:16PM
    The Icy Storm appraoching!!!
    Erin

I don't understand this! First, there was a killer on the loose....several dead in fact because of this, and now an icy storm? Who's lives are going to be ...taken from this? Could Emily's baby be in danger? Will Katie be hurt as she walks outside? I hope that it doesn't last two weeks for it to be over, and I hope it doesn't effect too much!

#2   2006/09/22 05:32PM
    Re: The Icy Storm appraoching!!!
    adoakey23

Quote Erin: I don't understand this! First, there was a killer on the loose....several dead in fact because of this, and now an icy storm? Who's lives are going to be ...taken from this? Could Emily's baby be in danger? Will Katie be hurt as she walks outside? I hope that it doesn't last two weeks for it to be over, and I hope it doesn't effect too much!

Emily will go into labor Meg will deliever, Paul will be over come with emotions Meg will see that Paul loves Emily (yuck) Simon will find Katie, she will get pregnant by Simon.

#3   2006/09/23 03:55PM
    Tara

Quote adoakey23:
    Quote Erin: I don't understand this! First, there was a killer on the loose....several dead in fact because of this, and now an icy storm? Who's lives are going to be ...taken from this? Could Emily's baby be in danger? Will Katie be hurt as she walks outside? I hope that it doesn't last two weeks for it to be over, and I hope it doesn't effect too much!

Emily will go into labor Meg will deliever, Paul will be over come with emotions Meg will see that Paul loves Emily (yuck) Simon will find Katie, she will get pregnant by Simon.

I sure hope you are wrong. Hopefully Emily will finally have that baby so she can stop using the "belly" to hurt Meg and Paul. And I hope Simon can just get over the "Katie" thing. She belongs with Mike.

#4   2006/09/25 06:16PM
    bgiancoli11

I thought Emily's baby isn't supposed to make it. Is that why Paul pushes Meg away? I thought that's what some of the spoilers said.

#5   2006/09/26 07:47AM
    Everyone was complaining
    Brit Blaise

how cold it was...so it's coming! Maybe something will happen in the dorm.

#6   2006/09/26 08:09AM
    Dreamer16

I thought the ice storm was going to happen on yesterdays episode. Jade is supposed to be involved in the storm to right? I wonder what will happen with all this?????

#7   2006/09/26 01:05PM
    sexyspicer

I think that Jade will loose her so called baby. Mike will get in a car wreck and not be able to Katie that he changed his mind about doing the testing and she might then turn ti Simon yuck..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list