List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jack and Carly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Carly

Started by Chrissi at 2006/09/22 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/26 05:31PM, Views: 549, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/22 08:01AM
    Jack and Carly
    Chrissi

What do you think? Is Simon going to be the one to go to Carly's instead of Carly.. seeing Jack there? Eeek!!

#2   2006/09/22 08:47AM
    Re: Jack and Carly
    adoakey23

Yes thast will be what happens........ then Jack will get mad and Simon will not tell Carly that Jack was even there

#3   2006/09/22 05:12PM
    Erin

I wish Simon would leave Carly alone...he's not a "family" man, and he wont' be for a long time to come, because he's to wild, and charmish, but I hope he'll eventually see that Jack and Carly are meant to be, and realize for himself that he wants something like that! It would be perfect for Jack and Carly to get back together, but it would make it more perfect if Simon settled down too!!!

#4   2006/09/22 08:06PM
    Natalie

Simon is just plain cheap. He takes the pizza and beer that Jack planned. That's just wrong.
    Simon just needs to stay away from Carly.
    Jack shouldn't give up. I hope they are together soon. Maybe by Thanksgiving. Isn't that there holiday?

#5   2006/09/23 03:50PM
    Tara

Quote Natalie: Simon is just plain cheap. He takes the pizza and beer that Jack planned. That's just wrong.
    Simon just needs to stay away from Carly.
    Jack shouldn't give up. I hope they are together soon. Maybe by Thanksgiving. Isn't that there holiday?

Actually I have to admit that Simon can be a bit much - but he's great to watch! He is crazy cool! I can't help but laugh at the stunts he pulls and seems to have no conscience. But honestly, do you really think Jack should have it so easy? He was unfair to Carly and even though I hope they eventually do get back together - I think he should have to really work for it for a long while.

#6   2006/09/25 05:44PM
    djnr

I wish Jack and Carly would get back together they are one of the reason that I watch I hate Simon

#7   2006/09/26 10:05AM
    adoakey23

Quote djnr: I wish Jack and Carly would get back together they are one of the reason that I watch I hate Simon

I agree out of all the couples on these shows they really had chemistry, they made you believe they were a real couple.

#8   2006/09/26 11:02AM
    sexyspicer

I love Jack and Carly they really should re- connect and Simon needs to hit the highway and get to stepping

#9   2006/09/26 05:31PM
    Natalie

yeah I agree. Jack should have to work for Carly. I like Simon. After she was just trying to help.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list