List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Casey/ Gwen again???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casey/ Gwen again???

Started by Erin at 2006/09/21 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/29 06:34AM, Views: 607, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/21 01:50PM
    Casey/ Gwen again???
    Erin

Today I watched the show....why does Gwen continue to go to Casey with her love life problems? She's supposed to be indepentent, and be mature....when will she figure out that Jade's pregnancy was an "accident" that Will couldn't control? He slept with her, she knows that....so why can't she stick by him, and help him throug this??? I really like Gwen....and I like Will, they belogn together, please don't let GWen and Casey build up another romanctic relationship....I like CAsey and Maddie together, not him and Gwen.....!!!

#2   2006/09/21 02:16PM
    Re: Casey/ Gwen again???
    Chrissi

Put yourself in her position! It's not an easy feat to accept that a mistake of cheating on someone has created a life long bond. It would be very difficult to forgive as it were, but with a child involved, Gwen will never rid herself of Jade.

Give it time.. maybe we will find out that Jade is lying! :P

#3   2006/09/22 11:18AM
    gmwrdnwf

Hmmmmm, the way I look at it, if there really is a baby, isn't there the chance that it is Luke's???? Will be interesting to find out the truth, but I believe Gwen and Will will make it.

#4   2006/09/22 12:00PM
    Lakeshill

This is killing me. I can't stand jade and now will is annoying me. He needs to tell jade in words to get lost. Gwen also needs to wake up and stop relying on Casey so much. I am not worried about Carly and Jack, they will find their way back to each other.

#5   2006/09/22 01:08PM
    Erin

Yeah, I quess that is a way to look at it! If I were cheated on, I would be very hurt, I just don't want to see her hurting another friend (a.k.a Maddie) in the process....she knows Maddie loves Casey, I just don't want them to be together again, I guess I'm selfish like that!

#6   2006/09/22 02:40PM
    Gwen_Will_lover

So this Gwen,Casey and Will triangle thing will go on forever I can already tell. Now I love Gwen, I really do, but I think this time Will's the one who needs to be defended. Yes, he screwed up by sleeping with Jade when he was drunk and yes the baby could possibly be his. But if I vaugley remember there was also a certain young lady that was drunk and got herself pregnant did she not? I understand that Gwen is hurt I do. But we are always defending her and leaving poor Will out in the cold. I'm just looking at it from a different angle.
    As for the whole Casey and Gwen ordeal, they just don't belong togther. I am a HUGE Maddie fan and I just want her to be happy. From the way I see it Gwen is just gettin' cozy with her best friends man. She needs to back off, everyone just needs to take a deep breath and face reality.
    Honestly what is happening to Gwen? She's not been herself lately? Hmm...I wonder.....

#7   2006/09/22 03:49PM
    gmwrdnwf

Oh, I see where that is going, could Gwen be pregnant? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#8   2006/09/24 01:11PM
    purplepeople...

I don't believe Jade is preg.can you imagin what Barbara willdo? Ihope Will gets a backbone soon where jade is concerned.

#9   2006/09/28 08:15PM
    sweetcheeks2146

ARE YOU CRAZY LUKE IS GAY.. DUH HE WOULD NEVER SLEEP W JADE BUT I BET IF JADE IS PREGNANT THAN ITS SOME ONE ELSE'S THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT,

#10   2006/09/28 08:20PM
    sweetcheeks2146

UM.. IF I WERE GWEN I WOULD HAVE KICKED WILL TO THE CURB. SHE PUT EVERY OUNCE OF TRUST INTO HER MAN AND HE FAILED HER. I WOULDNT TOLERATE BEING CHEATED. AND WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK AND DUMB HER AND WILL WEREN'T EVEN TOGETHER SO HOW DO U COMPARE THE TWO. GWEN HAS STOOD BY HIM BUT COME ON HOW MUCH SHOULD SHE HAVE TO GO THROUGH OR HIM. ESPECIALLY HAVING STUPID JADE RUB IT INTO HER FACE ALL THE TIME. GWEN NEEDS TO RELI ON MADDIE AND KARLY TO HELP GET HER THROUGH THIS THEN SHE NEED TO LEAVE HIM AND GO TO COLLEGE ,HAVE FUN, AND LOOSEN UP.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list