List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Dallas Knows Something..................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dallas Knows Something..................

Started by grits1976 at 2006/09/21 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/28 11:54AM, Views: 535, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/21 08:50AM
    Dallas Knows Something..................
    grits1976

I don't think Dallas has a thing for Jade, but I do think that he knows something about her that the rest of Oakdale does not yet...... Perhaps, he saw her in the woods at Raven Lake when she was by herself and is putting things together. At any rate I think somthing about has struck him as odd!). I still want to know what she was doing up there in those woods by herself for hours?

#2   2006/09/21 08:56AM
    Re: Dallas Knows Something..................
    Dreamer16

You are right about that one...I saw the way that Jade and Dallas were looking at each other at the memorial service. Something is up, i cant wait to see what it is!!!

#3   2006/09/21 09:18AM
    Erin

I have a thought..... maybe he's the one who got Jade pregnant? I mean, if he does know something about her, then maybe he's known her all along....and is even the one who got her pregnan!!! I truly hope that's the case for Gwen and Will's sake.....

#4   2006/09/23 10:13PM
    hopingforsom...

maybe that he knows that there was two slasher one to go after Maddie and two Jade to make Maddie look like the killer. For I think that it was kind of oblivious for Jade probably was sent to oakdale to spy on Maddie and ruin Gwen life.

#5   2006/09/28 10:13AM
    LuvingOne

There could be a little twist in this story. What if they are related in some way? She was given up, right? Could Dallas be Jades brother? Who knows, but whatever is going to happen will have us fans watching the show!

#6   2006/09/28 11:54AM
    LuvingOne

Hey, you never know anymore with the show. Stranger things have happened!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list