List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is Gwen Done With Will?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Gwen Done With Will?

Started by DeniseK at 2006/09/18 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 03:44PM, Views: 748, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/22 12:11PM
    Re: Is Gwen Done With Will?
    Chrissi

I have hope!

#12   2006/09/22 03:19PM
    If anyone deserves a break
    Brit Blaise

it's Will. Writers I beg you, please give him a happily-ever-after, for at least a year? Am I asking too much? That's the great thing about writing romance...I can give my characters a happily-ever-after and no one can stop me!!!!

#13   2006/09/22 05:41PM
    Lovergyrl1984

I hope the Gwen is not done with Will she really loves him. And its at a point that I don't watch daily cause of the type a person Jade is. She is a user, only out for Jade. Hope that she is not pregnant so that Will can open his eyes.Why would she want to be with a married man that has said I love my wife.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/22 05:43PM
    #14   2006/09/23 02:28PM
    Finicky fan

Will has too much growing up to do for them to get back together any time soon. I am not sure Will has it in him to ever grow up. Look at the role models he had growing up. His lack of role models made him weak while Gwen's lack of role models gave her strength. Perhaps Will served his purpose with Gwen and there wasn't really love, it was need.

#15   2006/09/23 03:44PM
    Tara

Quote Finicky fan: Will has too much growing up to do for them to get back together any time soon. I am not sure Will has it in him to ever grow up. Look at the role models he had growing up. His lack of role models made him weak while Gwen's lack of role models gave her strength. Perhaps Will served his purpose with Gwen and there wasn't really love, it was need.

I hope you are wrong about that. Will has gone through a lot in his life and has insecurities because of it. He is great with Gwen and I hope they can work this out. Gwen needs to stop taking her problems to Casey though. She needs to go to both Barbara and Carley - they'll help her with the Jade situation. I also wish Will would tell Jade to buzz off and not be so sympathetic to her.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list