List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is Gwen Done With Will?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Gwen Done With Will?

Started by DeniseK at 2006/09/18 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 03:44PM, Views: 716, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/18 01:32PM
    Re: Is Gwen Done With Will?
    Erin

I really don't belive it's completely over yet with Will and Gwen....not only do they still love each other, but they can overcome the situation with Jade...I mean, Gwen and Will can be together, and Will can have his baby , too! it's not impossible for them!!! I have high hopes for them all!

#2   2006/09/18 01:51PM
    bgiancoli11

After today it seems hard to hold out much hope for Gwen and Will working things out. But I guess you never know. Maybe she'll come to terms with everything and have a change of heart.

#3   2006/09/18 07:37PM
    jackyc

gwen and will have been though to much to let this break them up. now is the time for gwens character to show some real spunk and let that loser know that she is not about to win her man.

#4   2006/09/18 08:00PM
    Raneychul

I say let's put us viewers out of our misery...end the relationship and move on...Will made one too many mistakes...no woman in her right mind would take him back...she just found out he didn't sleep with Jade once, but twice...and what happened to the old Gwen, the fiesty, firey one...bring her back...I'm hoping now that summer is over we can get back to some of the core characters

#5   2006/09/19 08:57AM
    jenny

Gwene and Will have been through enough. I hope this is not hte end for them, Gwene needs to stand by Will and let the litte bitch Jade know she is not going to get Will. I hate Jade and she does not need to be on the show anymore.

#6   2006/09/19 02:39PM
    Gwen_Will_lover

I sure hope with all my heart and soul that Gwen and Will aren't over forever. They are so meant to be together, you can tell it when Gwen walks into the room that she steals Will's breath away. So he screwed up, yeah, everyone has, besides look as his mother for God's sake. Gwen, bless her heart, I will always love her no matter what happens, but she is being a little stubborn. She loves Will, Will loves her, he's proven it like a billion times and yet she's just to hard headed to get past the fact that he cheated on her. I'm not taking up for what Will did, because it was wrong, but you have to look through his eyes to understand. He thought Gwen (his whole world) had left him because he flunked out of school. So he got drunk and then jade had to step in the picture.
    My point is that Gwen and Will can't be fully over because she still loves him and he still loves her. Its the Jack and Carely thing all over again. If they are over, and I mean really over then I look for Will to commit sucide because Gwen is the only person who believes in him. He loves her, I mean he would kill himself if it made Gwen happy, he loves her that much. And Gwen has never truely had anyone to love her the way Will does. It was a intoxicated Iris that she went home to every night. You can see when she looks at Will that he is her world. Now it will take time, I'm not saying it will not, but Gwen and Will will end up together.
    I know that Gwen can't have kids because of her sister, who at this moment I am not fond of, but it has never stopped them before right? Which makes me think that Gwen just might be pregnant. Because how ironic would it be if it turned out Jade wasn't pregnant and Gwen really was. If she is then PRAISE THE LORD! I don't care what it is, just as long as Gwen and Will end up together. I want...I need them to.

#7   2006/09/19 02:46PM
    Raneychul

Sure they still love each other, but sometimes love just isn't enough...the trust has been broken in that relationship...and just think Gwen would have to live with the constant reminder of Will's betrayal every day for the rest of her life, once the baby gets here...and like she said on today's show, it will be a reminder that Jade gave him something she will never be able to, a child...but I don't know this is a soap, so anything is possible

#8   2006/09/22 12:01PM
    Toy16

:)) I hope they are not done. I am hoping they get back together soon before Jade can get her hooks into Will. Will needs to talk to Paul, since he is in the same situation.

#9   2006/09/22 12:04PM
    Lakeshill

Gwen will be done with Will IF Will lets move in with him even for one night. Will needs to wise up to . Gwen should remain at Carly's instead of being close to Casey.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list