List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: i feel sorry for gwen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i feel sorry for gwen

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/15 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/16 08:41AM, Views: 378, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 08:42PM
    i feel sorry for gwen
    audwangl05

i feel sorry for gwen she's been threw so much. now she's going to here that jade is pregnet. i wonder what she will say. gwen has been threw so much she lost her real baby even though she didnt know the babys were switched. she had johnny. that was jennifer's baby. then they found out it was jenns baby and that was hard for gwen. then gwen found out she couldnt have a baby and she was heart broken. now will cheated on her, then she was almost killed by eve. gwens been threw alot. (NOW THE PREGNACY) GIVE GWEN A BRAKE

#2   2006/09/15 09:16PM
    Re: i feel sorry for gwen
    hopingforsom...

well Gwen is a lot stronget for what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But with or without the baby it doesn't define Will feelings for Gwen. Now Will has to make a decision of what he is going to do but he will be stupid to leave Gwen. For she came back to him.

#3   2006/09/16 08:41AM
    Re: i feel sorry for gwen
    Erin

Will don't have to leave Gwen to help rasie his kid, and I hope he will figure that out.....anybody watching Guiding Light? A girl on there is pregnat , but the guy who is the father is still seeing the woman he loves....which Will needs to do, support his kid, but that's it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list