List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Whatever is Gwen going to say?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whatever is Gwen going to say?

Started by DeniseK at 2006/09/15 12:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 05:05PM, Views: 371, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 01:08PM
    Re: Whatever is Gwen going to say?
    Tara

POOR Gwen! I truly hope that she nips this in the bud and stays with Will. This is the only way to punish Jade. Wouldn't it be refreshing to watch Jade's little pregnancy plot not play out as she hopes? Will can be wiser than Paul is and simply ignore Jade and continue putting his marriage back together. That'd be a kick in the pants! Gwen should say, "Sorry you're preggars, Jade. You may have the kid but I'll keep the man!" Will should say, "I refuse to talk to you about this,- if you have anything more to say, go through my mother- then my beautiful wife and I'll discuss it! BYE!"

#2   2006/09/15 03:18PM
    bgiancoli11

I'm looking forward to seeing the scenes between Gwen and Will when she finds out that Jade is pregnant too. These are two exceptional actors so I'm sure we won't be dissapointed. I wonder if this is the thing that does their marriage in. I hope not.

#3   2006/09/15 05:05PM
    Finicky fan

I saw this one coming Jade being pregnant (and I doubt she is) is the one thing that could destroy Gwen since she is supposedly unable to have children and she lost Johnny. My fervent hope is that upon Will and Gwen's reunion night Gwen will have her miracle and be pregnant herself. I too hope Gwen will be confrontational to Jade and not let her have the upper hand this time. Jade will expect Will to be there just as she will expect Gwen to run away. At the lake Gwen said she hoped Jade would get what was coming to her well her is her chance to punish her for insinuating herself into their lives. It is time for Will to man up and tell Jade he and Gwen will be there in support of the baby but if she thinks he will ever love her she is sadly mistaken. Will gained new strength after his talk with Kim. They need to be in her face with the new found strength.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list