List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is Paul wising up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Paul wising up?

Started by DeniseK at 2006/09/14 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/21 11:51AM, Views: 426, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/14 12:59PM
    Re: Is Paul wising up?
    Raneychul

Please, Please, Please Paul wise up, and realize what Emily is doing?

#2   2006/09/15 11:11AM
    Tara

Let's hope Paul is wising up! He is such a multi-facited character though. He has a sort of child-like innocense about him and really wants a child to love so bad. I think its because he's searching for someone to love him unconditionally. His child will be cherished and if its a girl, my bet is the name will be Jennifer. Emily will totally agree with that because #1- it'll make points with Paul and #2- she owes her freedom to Jen.

#3   2006/09/15 01:29PM
    bgiancoli11

I think after next week Paul will see Emily hasn't changed one bit. He really needs to take Emily to family court and try to get full or at least partial custody of his child. There's no way Emily and him can work this out in an adult manner because Emily doesn't know the meaning of the word "adult". This woman makes me so sick I can't even watch her anymore.

#4   2006/09/15 06:18PM
    CBSoapKing

Uh - before we give Paul too much love here folks, let's not forget he is as manipulative and selfish as Emily. He has STENBECK blood flowing in his veins and he is gradually following in his father's footsteps. Emily is his checkmate! (think about it)

#5   2006/09/15 07:17PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote CBSoapKing: Uh - before we give Paul too much love here folks, let's not forget he is as manipulative and selfish as Emily. He has STENBECK blood flowing in his veins and he is gradually following in his father's footsteps. Emily is his checkmate! (think about it)

You are right. Paul is his fathers son. However I think at this point Paul is trying to protect his child from Emily. He knows Emily is not playing with a full deck right now and his concern is for his child. Emily is using this baby as a pawn in her sick obsession with Paul. He may not be the picture perfect father type but he really is trying to put the needs of his child first. His concerns for his child are real.

#6   2006/09/21 11:51AM
    Finicky fan

Paul is manipulative and evil. He is a tragedy waiting to happen. Paul has at least twice pretended to be dead. He took an incredibly vulnerable Emily and almost destroyed her. She was a mother, she knew concealing the identity of Billy/Johnny was wrong so of course it affected her mentally. How many women have messed up their lives to hang onto a man? In that position we can only hope we would do the right thing. I don't think Paul ever loved Emily he had to pretend because she knew too much, it was his way to control her. I would love to see Paul broken. I would love to see him in a psych ward like Jennifer and Emily. To me he is emotionally abusive. He has to have power and control. Make no mistake he will tire of Meg.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list