List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

will

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/14 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/21 01:43PM, Views: 566, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/14 12:17PM
    will
    audwangl05

i wonder what he will do now that jade is pregnant. too bad that had to happen. jade is kinda sneaky though. it could be someone eles's kid. i dought it though.

#2   2006/09/14 12:56PM
    Re: will
    Raneychul

I don't think Will will take her at her word...He'll have to demand a pregnancy test, and make sure he is with her when she has it done...Geez, she's gonna have to face the rath of Barbara

#3   2006/09/18 10:44AM
    grangranjan

Please stop the story of Jade being pregnant, it is getting boring , same story line as his brother Paul. So please end it now. Thank you

#4   2006/09/18 01:48PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote grangranjan: Please stop the story of Jade being pregnant, it is getting boring , same story line as his brother Paul. So please end it now. Thank you

Wow! This sl is the mirror image of the Paul/Emily/Meg sl. Maybe Jade isn't really pregnant which would make it a little more original. Maybe if she is pregnant then the baby isn't Will's. I hope it ends soon. All these baby sl are getting hard to keep tract of.

#5   2006/09/21 01:23PM
    Re:jade's pregnant?
    atwt

Jade being pregnant does give it a twist! but Gwen and Will have been through alot already they should have something good happening to them. It would B good if it turns out Jade was lying (it sounds like a lie if they used protection) and Gwen and will adopt a kid, they could go away 2gether and adopt in another country or a surrogate mother!!!!. Katie and Mike deserve 2 have kids 2.

#6   2006/09/21 01:43PM
    Erin

I don't doubt that Jade's pregnant....at least not yet....I bet she'll end up carrying someone whom she's known for awhile...or maybe someone who she didn't know at all until she came to oakdale, like maybe Dallas? Who knows with Jade...it could be anybody's.....and I just hope that Gwen stays with Will to find out the truth.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list