List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: jades pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jades pregnant

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/14 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 02:03PM, Views: 936, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/14 10:38PM
    Re: jades pregnant
    Aloschx4

I think that she is going to fake the pregnancy and then fake a miscarriage after she has Will right where she wants him and then by the time she "looses" the baby it will be too late for Will and Gwen .

#12   2006/09/15 07:16AM
    cajunmon

yeap I knew it but don't you guys worry Barbara will find out and pay her whatever she wants to get lost somewhere in the world and then when the child is about 15 they will come back and another storyline will start.

#13   2006/09/15 12:47PM
    dmscott

I can't belive the writers are using this story line again. I have been watching for over 30 yrs. and now I will quit because of this. Jade being pregent saw this coming. Will and Gwen could have had the problems with their marriage if thats what the writes wanted. Just with Will's family and the problems of being young.
    This is what they should do, If they want to keep the actress of Jade. Why not hae her leave and bring in her twin, like maybe make them Jake's form Bay City. Make the new one nice. Age Danny or Parker or JJ and have a story line with them.
    The pregnancy store line has been done so many times. How can they do that to Gwen when she can't have kids because of the hit on the head. Their are many more ways to take this.
    Denise

#14   2006/09/15 01:20PM
    cjh1102

Quote coop:
    Quote audwangl05: jades pregnant with wills kid

well now gwen and will can have a kid now
    maybe she will go to jail

Gwen can't have kids. She was told that a while back when she thought she was pregnant again. Something about the scar tissue when she fell down the stairs when she and Carly wee fighting over the baby.

#15   2006/09/15 02:03PM
    Raneychul

I can't believe Will didn't take Jade up on her offer to call the Dr. and confirm that she is indeed pregnant...who in their right mind would take Jade at her word...Poor Will now it has to come out that he slept with Jade a second time

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list