List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: jades pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jades pregnant

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/14 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 02:03PM, Views: 935, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/14 12:11PM
    jades pregnant
    audwangl05

jades pregnant with wills kid

#2   2006/09/14 12:17PM
    Re: jades pregnant
    cjh1102

let's hope she's lying.

#3   2006/09/14 02:08PM
    SandraJ

I hate this is all the writers could come up with.

#4   2006/09/14 02:31PM
    Gwen_Will_lover

Personal thoughts: She's a big fat LIAR! I mean it is possible she is pregnant and if she is well there goes my whole happiness for Will and Gwen. But when you start to put the pieces together they don't add up. Think about who were talking about here. Its Jade, she has done stuff like this before. She was pretty ticked when she found out that Gwen and Will were back together. And isn't ironic that all of sudden out of a clear blue sky just when Gwen and Will were getting back together she's pregnant? I mean yeah her and Will did sleep together....again. But wouldn't she have known she was pregnant by now? Plus she shows no signs of pregnancy, no attuidue changes, no changes in how she eats, no changes in the way she look's face wise. It just don't add up. I think this is just a scam of hers to get Will and Gwen broken up. Will will leave Gwen (cause he's stupid that way) for Jade. As soon as Jade spends all his money...BAM she's out the door as fast as she can go. No note, no baby, no nothing. It just makes sense. Jade is a lying, backstabbing woman who won't let nothing stand in her way till she gets what she wants. How do we know this isn't just another scam?

#5   2006/09/14 03:03PM
    Raneychul

Remember they slept together a second time, not too long ago, Will was staying with her at The Wagon Wheel Motel, and Barbara discovered that they had slept together again..so they would make her fairly newly pregnant...but I think she's lying, also

#6   2006/09/14 03:16PM
    jenny

Jade better not be pregnant I can not stand the girl she has been nothing but Trouble since she came to the show. Will and Gwene need to be together and be happy but with Jade in the picture that will never happen that is why she needs to be taken off the show. If she stays on the show and is pregnant by Will I will quite watching the show because it makes me sick to watch her any longer on the show.No one likes her so why don't yall just get ride of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I have Loved As the World Turns and thought I could not miss not one day but know I really don't care with Jade on here.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/14 03:27PM
    #7   2006/09/14 04:37PM
    caseyfan22

She really could be pregnant but she would lie too i don't feel`sorry for will though. I feel`sorry for gwen

#8   2006/09/14 04:47PM
    bgiancoli11

I knew this was coming. I'm not really happy with this news but I can't wait to see the performances by Jennifer Landon and Jesse Soffer during this storyline. It gives them some great stuff to work with.

#9   2006/09/14 05:07PM
    christieheals

I just knew that this was going to happen, did anyone remember I think it was Monday's episode when Jade told Luke that she knew what she was going to do so that she had a place to stay?
    And today she was angry at Will for telling her that him and Gwen were back together, she's lying, I bet later on she'll end up having some kind of miscarrage or something.

#10   2006/09/14 08:08PM
    coop

Quote audwangl05: jades pregnant with wills kid

well now gwen and will can have a kid now
    maybe she will go to jail

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list