List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade's pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade's pregnancy

Started by daisydiddl at 2006/09/14 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/25 02:40PM, Views: 1914, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/09/21 08:37AM
    Re: Jade's pregnancy
    grits1976

Quote adoakey23: When Barb finds out there will be trouble BIG TIME.

I think Barb will first, do what she always does, throw money at the situation. Then if she doesn't get her way she has never been above violence. I say that something physical is going to happen to Jade during the storm and she will lose the baby. If she dosen't lose the baby they'll do something to change her dynamic on the show.

#32   2006/09/24 01:51PM
    Natalie

I think she should just give Jade a pregnancy test. Then we will know for sure.

#33   2006/09/24 03:23PM
    Raneychul

This is a soap...they have to shake things up and have conflicts..How boring would it be to tune in everyday and watch Gwen and Will living happily ever after...ATWT would lose it's audience..I love the Jade character, and I think Elena Goode is a terrific young actress...I hope they play this out..It is going to be fun to watch Barbara go to work..and I love the pairing of the characters of Gwen and Casey, I personally feel they have more chemistry together then with Will or Maddie...just my little ole opinion

#34   2006/09/25 12:58PM
    Tara

Hopefully we'll find out in the 'storm' that Jade is involved in an accident and will need to have tests to find out if the baby is okay - only to find out that there is NO baby. Of course, maybe only Jade and the veiwers will see it. I am so tired of this storyline. I can hardly stand to tune in anymore.

#35   2006/09/25 02:40PM
    daisydiddl

I really cannot wait for Barb to get back in town (and not get caught up in the storm)and deface Jade. What we saw today were true pregnancy symptoms, and we did not see the sneaky face after Will went to get the tea. I also think she might be pregnant, but what she might be hiding is the timing... Nausea does not kick in THAT early, that is why she insists to keep seeing the doc at the free clinic. Barbara better come and do a good searching of that clinic...she is the only one to know how... And, I don't have any doubts that this child can be Luke's, or Will's for that matter.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list