List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade's pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade's pregnancy

Started by daisydiddl at 2006/09/14 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/25 02:40PM, Views: 2016, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/09/18 01:13PM
    Re: Jade's pregnancy
    cjh1102

Quote madisonsmom: Maybe it will turn out not to be Will's...not that we've seen her with anyone else, bu that's never stopped a show before....at least it looks like they're trying to give her a new man...dallas...the cop guy....wonder why he would be interested.

As I commented on the daily update page, I thought that Jade acted really weird around Dallas today, like maybe they had a "thing" and she didn't want anyone to know about it.

#22   2006/09/19 12:50PM
    daisydiddl

It was so hard today (9/19) to hear Gwen wanting to back out of the relationship...that is not like her to give up and walk away, I have so much faith in her and Will's marriage...please do not break them appart.

Of all the things that Barbara should be nosy about is not Dusty's interest in Lucy, but get to the bottom of Jade's supposed-pregnancy. How can anybody take Jade's word for granted? If not Dallas, hope Barbara is going to be the one to shake Jade's world and open everybody's eyes.

#23   2006/09/19 02:22PM
    adoakey23

I hope that Jade ends up faking the pregnacy. She only said she was having a baby when Holden told her to get out of his house, then she told Luke I got to do what I have to do. BAM Will I'm pregnant.

#24   2006/09/19 02:48PM
    lil jenn

i agree with jade faking her pregnancy she got real upset when will told her that he was back with gwen so i really think she is lying and maybe her and dallas had a thing when noone was around as for barbara she will absoutely be furious because she really cares alot for gwen i thing will and gwen should stay together

#25   2006/09/19 02:50PM
    adoakey23

When Barb finds out there will be trouble BIG TIME.

#26   2006/09/19 08:36PM
    daisymay

Quote celene: Jade is the person we all love to hate, she will probably be around forever. I remember what a witch Lisa was in the early days, she was the person everyone loved to late, and look at her now, how many "years" later??

I think Jade is faking pregnancy , but on the off chance that she isn't I hope Will tells her he will support her and the baby financially, but other than that she is in her own.

His and Gwen's relationship is so very fragile right now, this is going to be a real set back for them . Will will feel responsible that he needs to be a part in the baby, or un-baby's life. It is certainly going to cause problems. Seems Jade can get what she wants out of him. I just hope Gwen can hang in there .

#27   2006/09/19 08:41PM
    daisymay

Quote daisydiddl: It was so hard today (9/19) to hear Gwen wanting to back out of the relationship...that is not like her to give up and walk away, I have so much faith in her and Will's marriage...please do not break them appart.

Of all the things that Barbara should be nosy about is not Dusty's interest in Lucy, but get to the bottom of Jade's supposed-pregnancy. How can anybody take Jade's word for granted? If not Dallas, hope Barbara is going to be the one to shake Jade's world and open everybody's eyes.

i really hope gwen and will stay together.if no one else those two have real chemistery.i think jade should die i childbirth[in the next 2 months]and will and gwen raise the baby happily.or the baby isnt wills or the lieing bag isint even pregant!!

#28   2006/09/19 08:48PM
    daisymay

i really think they should let gwen and will be happy.there isnt many couples on the show that are really happy with each other if jade is pregant i think she should die in childbirth and gwen and will raise the baby or gwen get pregant as a mircile.please let some couple be happy.

#29   2006/09/20 01:30AM
    sarahtorresg...

I dont think Jade is pregnet one bit what it is is that she is jelous of them.She's mad cuse she cant get what she want so she have to go for two pepole who happly marred.

#30   2006/09/21 01:05AM
    krenney

I don't think jade is pregnant either, but if she is I don't think it's will's baby. I am starting to wonder if it won't turn out to be that officer griffin's anyway. Cuz the other day when he asked her how she was at the funeral she was real mean to him and he really tried to be nice to her.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list