List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade's pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade's pregnancy

Started by daisydiddl at 2006/09/14 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/25 02:40PM, Views: 1938, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/09/15 10:48AM
    Re: Jade's pregnancy
    Rocketm3

This makes me mad enough to stop watching after 35 yrs!!
    It is an OVER used story line. IT IS JUST replaying the Emily/Meg/Paul line, the Lizzie/Tammy/Jonathon (GL). IT'S JUST OLD and Jade is so frustrating. She isn't even a good "bad guy". SEND JADE packing... Let Gwen and Will alone. Focus on humorous, upbeat Henry for a while, get Jade out and find Henry a "Dinah".

#12   2006/09/15 10:51AM
    Rocketm3

I sooo agree, I am at the point of finding a new soap, it just leaves you feeling, beat and helpless watching people held apart by other so obivious, manipulative folks. Give Emily a new and humorous character and hook her up with Henry. Send them on journalism adventures or something FUN or scarey... Jade needs to be "axed" literally

#13   2006/09/15 09:25PM
    hopingforsom...

okay all relationship has to be tested real and on soaps and Will and Gwen relationship is being tested. For okay that is kind of hard to have a baby when you wear a freaking condom. Okay I know that it might fell off but come on she is lying. She will do anything to get Will and Gwen knows it. For i don't think that Will is trying to get with Jade and I think that Gwen need to realize that Will doesn't love Jade. I mean if he spent all this time with Gwen then how can be with Jade and maybe he has learn his lesson because it looks like next week monday episode Will tell Gwen honesty and not lie to her again. For if I was Will before I tell Gwen i will call the doctor and demand her to get a pregnancy test because Jade can't be trusted. For since Gwen find out Jade has trying to be with Will and now Gwen is going to beat her down. I hope so give Jade what she deserves that homewrecker.

#14   2006/09/16 02:33PM
    daisydiddl

After Friday's episode, I just hope that Will and Gwen demand that Jade take a blood pregnancy test at the real hospital, not a urine test!!! And always keep an eye on the test, just so that Jade doesn't find a way to interfere. I really hope that Jade is lying, because I cannot seem to come terms with Jade getting out of the picture at some point (even after 3 yrs) and Will and Gwen have to raise her baby...

#15   2006/09/17 07:01PM
    celene

Jade is the person we all love to hate, she will probably be around forever. I remember what a witch Lisa was in the early days, she was the person everyone loved to late, and look at her now, how many "years" later??

I think Jade is faking pregnancy , but on the off chance that she isn't I hope Will tells her he will support her and the baby financially, but other than that she is in her own.

His and Gwen's relationship is so very fragile right now, this is going to be a real set back for them . Will will feel responsible that he needs to be a part in the baby, or un-baby's life. It is certainly going to cause problems. Seems Jade can get what she wants out of him. I just hope Gwen can hang in there .

#16   2006/09/17 07:02PM
    celene

Jade is the person we all love to hate, she will probably be around forever. I remember what a witch Lisa was in the early days, she was the person everyone loved to late, and look at her now, how many "years" later??

I think Jade is faking pregnancy , but on the off chance that she isn't I hope Will tells her he will support her and the baby financially, but other than that she is in her own.

His and Gwen's relationship is so very fragile right now, this is going to be a real set back for them . Will will feel responsible that he needs to be a part in the baby, or un-baby's life. It is certainly going to cause problems. Seems Jade can get what she wants out of him. I just hope Gwen can hang in there .

#17   2006/09/18 10:25AM
    Brit Blaise

You have to give the actress credit...if she has to make people hate her character...she doing a great job. For a young girl, probably just starting out, it must be a challenge. Does anyone have personal info? I think she deserves kudos!

#18   2006/09/18 10:26AM
    Brit Blaise

You have to give the actress credit...if she has to make people hate her character...she doing a great job. For a young girl, probably just starting out, it must be a challenge. Does anyone have personal info? I think she deserves kudos!

#19   2006/09/18 11:51AM
    madisonsmom

Maybe it will turn out not to be Will's...not that we've seen her with anyone else, bu that's never stopped a show before....at least it looks like they're trying to give her a new man...dallas...the cop guy....wonder why he would be interested.

#20   2006/09/18 11:55AM
    adoakey23

Jade is a bad girl and I don't think she is pregnant, as her acting goes she is not to good yet. She is young she and Mattie seem a little stiff, Gwen is really good. As for Jade I like her, but she has a ways to go to look more comfrontable in her role.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list