List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Do you love Casey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you love Casey

Started by hopingforsomedailylo at 2006/09/13 06:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/30 08:24AM, Views: 587, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 06:02PM
    Do you love Casey
    hopingforsom...

For I think that he told them Maddie is my friend I didn't think that they got back together and when Maddie was trying to have sex with Casey then she remember being rape. For I think that Casey is the guy that you can be friends with. I mean he was there for Gwen when Gwen when she was the damsel in distress but I like how he is not giving up on Maddie and he shouldn't. For right now Maddie feels alone and she lose her sister to jail and that is why Maddie needs to be a regular kid and whoo have fun but sometimes it is not always that easy.

#2   2006/09/14 04:39PM
    Re: Do you love Casey
    caseyfan22

I ABSOULTLY LOVE CASEY. not only is he hot, but he is a great actor. and if he is anything in real life as he is on hte show, he is a real sweet and intelligent guy!!!

#3   2006/09/14 04:43PM
    bgiancoli11

I love Casey too. He's matured alot in the last few months. I really am quite happy when he's on.

#4   2006/09/15 10:42AM
    Tara

I am also a Casey fan now. Before though - he was a real brat!!!!! Remember how selfish he used to be when Gwen was pregnant??????? He was cruel and uncaring and spoiled rotten. I am so glad that his charactor has been redeemed and he has grown to be a caring and sensitive young man. I love Casey & Maddi together and I wish she'd snap back soon to her old self. I don't like Casey being so supportive of Gwen though - only because it could pull her away from Will and she needs to rely on Will.

#5   2006/09/15 06:21PM
    CBSoapKing

Well yall enjoy Casey while you can. He is prime pickings to be hawked away by another prime-time show. There are tremors in the rumor mill of his testing for pilot shows, etc. Hey - that's show business! Let's not forget ATWT is where Meg Ryan got much of her start to the big screen.

#6   2006/09/15 06:36PM
    Raneychul

That's true, and so did Julianne Moore...

#7   2006/09/28 08:33PM
    sweetcheeks2146

KASEY IS SOOOO DAMN SEXY... OHHH I LOVE WATCHING HIM IM KIND OF FED UP W THE SAPPY MADDY THING.. I MEAN I KNOW WHAT SHE IS OING THRU AND ALL BUT IF SHE DOSN'T STOP PUSHING CASEY AWAY HE WILL GROW BORED AND MOVE ON. WHO COULD BLAME HIM

#8   2006/09/30 08:24AM
    Erin

I absolutely find "Casey" to be a new guy, because in the past, I hated him! I didn't like, I had wished he had went away....but then he met Maddie, who helped him see that he can't be cruel just to think everything bad is not there. I do believe he wishes he had gotten to know his child before he died, and I do believe he's trying so hard to make up for what he did, I love the character casey, he's a new man to me, and now he looks hotter than ever, because he's grown up!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list