List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: You Go Meg!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You Go Meg!

Started by DeniseK at 2006/09/13 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/13 06:00PM, Views: 436, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 12:47PM
    Re: You Go Meg!
    daisydiddl

Quote DeniseK: I'm really glad she's finally getting fed up with this thing between Paul and Emily. Do you think she's going to call off the engagement?

I really hope Meg runs, and fast. I cannot believe how many times she's gone back to Paul, only to get hurt, every single time. At least one couple made up, things are looking good I only caught the last 10 minutes of the soap, can anybody tell me what was in the book that Gwen gave Casey?

#2   2006/09/13 01:12PM
    Dreamer16

I am so tired of paul and emily's situation. Meg just needs to find her someone else.

#3   2006/09/13 02:30PM
    Raneychul

I hope Meg calls off the engagement, and keeps the ring...I would love to see her back with Dusty...getting mixed up with Paul is what inevitably ruined that relationship before...Paul and Emily deserve one another, I just feel sorry for the poor child they are bringing into that mess

#4   2006/09/13 06:00PM
    bgiancoli11

You know I love Paul and Meg together but Paul is being such a jerk lately. Meg is such a good person with so much hope and compassion. She's just what Paul needs , yet he is going to lose her. Meg has supported him through this whole mess yet he can't give her 5 minutes of his time. He is annoying me alot with this need to buy the paper for a woman he can't "stand". Anyway , I really hope Paul sees how Emily is manipulating him again. I love Paul , but Meg deserves better if he can't give her the love she needs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/13 06:00PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list