List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: maddy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

maddy

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/12 06:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/18 10:39AM, Views: 565, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/12 06:42PM
    maddy
    audwangl05

i dont get why maddy has to blame her self about what has all happend. i do understand why. i still think she shouldnt blame herself. she should blame eve her sister for everything. at least casey belives her now. thoes two make a really good couple.

#2   2006/09/12 07:04PM
    Re: maddy
    bgiancoli11

Quote audwangl05: i dont get why maddy has to blame her self about what has all happend. i do understand why. i still think she shouldnt blame herself. she should blame eve her sister for everything. at least casey belives her now. thoes two make a really good couple.

I think that Casey and Maddie make a really good couple too. I guess Maddie is so full of grief right now that blaming herself is how she's dealing with all the pain. I would think it would be hard to except the fact that your sister hates you and blames you for "seducing her husband". Poor Maddie. I think Casey will be there for her through all of this now.

#3   2006/09/13 07:29AM
    Erin

Maddie, is blaming herself, because she thinks that if Maddie hadn't have came to town, or had said something sooner, then the murders wouldn't have happened, but she does need to get some help, and realize it still would've because of Eve. She's nuts!! She hurt Maddie deeply, not only becasue she killed so many people, but because of the fact that it was Maddie's own sister to do taht!!! I wouldn't be able to take it either!

#4   2006/09/13 05:56PM
    hopingforsom...

I do think that Maddie shouldn't blame herself. For okay I can see why people will blame Maddie because during the slasher it seems like everywhere Maddie went there was the slasher. For it seems like in a way Eve didn't want Casey to move on because she saw how upset Maddie was. I mean she has too to see Maddie because she killed Lia and I don't know if Maddie saw Eve before that. But anyways she was trying to help this couple by killing everyone that it interfere but it came with a price Maddie was accuse of being the slasher and then she went after her own sister. For Eve is not only a slasher but also a stalker. How did she know that Maddie went to Raven lake when Maddie told Eve that she is going to stay with Henry. And did she knew that Louis rape Maddie before Maddie told anyone. There throw me off. For I think that Maddie is having a hard time dealing with the fact that Eve is a slasher and hurt her so much but can't do anything about it and then Eve try to attack her and blame it everything on her. For I think that Eve is dealing with her anger because in her heart she knew that Maddie wasn't seducing her husband. Because if Eve knew right from wrong then she will knew that Louis is totally to blame for the rape and Maddie is not. Because he rape her because she is a minor and she didn't give Louis her consent. But Eve thinks that Louis loves her and can't do no wrong but was still angry and was full of rage that she can't come out and said you rape my sister. And maybe Eve thinks that Maddie is a sl** and would take Louis away from her. But I think Eve blames Maddie because it is so much easier to blame someone then to blame yourself. As for Maddie blaming herself she went though a great ordeal and maybe she is confused and hurt but also she doesn't want to admit that Eve is the slasher because she thinks that she drove Eve to do that because Louis had rape her. But Maddie needs to remember is that yes she is responsible for Lia car but she is not responsible for anything that Eve has done. For Eve made her own decisions was to go on a killing spree. But Maddie is the victim here. I hate to say this but all of those kids that point the finger at Maddie like Anna got actually what they deserve. But in real life Lia, Nate, and everyone who got killed is the lucky person because it is like a free getting out of jail card. For they won't be hurt, feel no pain, and no misery. They are in a better place. For Maddie was to live with the fact that her sister killed like half a dozen people and Eve has to live with her conscience and think about what she has done.

#5   2006/09/14 04:41PM
    caseyfan22

casey and maddie are an awesome couple. i think what maddie is going though is horrible and i think she needs help. but she needs casey by her side. the same way he needs her.

#6   2006/09/15 08:50AM
    hopingforsom...

But is she still pushing Casey away because she blame herself? If that the case then Maddie is robbering herself or her happiness.

#7   2006/09/15 05:33PM
    Finicky fan

Maddie is extremely vulnerable. She loved her sister and thought by keeping her mouth shut she was protecting Eve. Eve accomplished just what she wanted when Maddie unmasked her. She wanted to further damage Maddie and she knew just how to push her buttons. Casey and Maddie do belong together. They are great together. Alexandra Chando is great as Maddie.

#8   2006/09/15 09:13PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote Finicky fan: Maddie is extremely vulnerable. She loved her sister and thought by keeping her mouth shut she was protecting Eve. Eve accomplished just what she wanted when Maddie unmasked her. She wanted to further damage Maddie and she knew just how to push her buttons. Casey and Maddie do belong together. They are great together. Alexandra Chando is great as Maddie.

Yes I do agree with you for I think that Eve is so fixed on Maddie that she didn't pay attention to Louis. I mean yes she kill him but so what the way I see it Louis didn't get what is coming to him so in a way Eve did Maddie a favor by killing Louis because Louis can't hurt Maddie anymore but I think that Maddie blames herself because she listen to Eve but that is wrong. For Maddie was helpless and Maddie didn't have anywhere to turn too. I mean she was scared that Eve might be hurt or kill but she was probably too embrass and thinking that it is her fault because Maddie behavior toward Louis before the rape. But I think that Maddie consider Louis as a friend by confining things in him and Louis took it way too far. Then Eve didn't probably know what she was doing because she probably had listen to these voices that said that Maddie suede Louis. For there is a fine line between love and hate and Eve has cross it. For is Maddie ever going to forgive Eve she might but she won't forget how she was attack and blame and how she saw all of her friends dying. As for Casey I am glad that he didn't die because Maddie needs him right now and it will be ashamed to let him go. For I do like how Casey got guts to stand in front of everyone at the memorial service and defend Maddie. For maybe everyone else will stop blaming Maddie but let us hope for miracles with Jade because it is pure hate or jealous because Jade has to lie and to cheat to get a guy and she will probably be alone. But whatever the case might be I think that people will said that what Eve did is far worse. For Maddie has stab Lia car but at least she didn't kill Lia. And now Maddie has to get some help and realize that Eve will probably be the slasher no matter if Maddie told her not. But Maddie doesn't control Eve decisions and therefore it is not to blame for the kids that die. But if I was Maddie kill Louis he is the culprit.

#9   2006/09/18 10:39AM
    I believe the nature
    Brit Blaise

of abuse causes conflicting feelings about oneself. Couple that with Maddie's age and lack of experience, the poor girl is confused and at odds with everything. Personally, I think the actrss is doing a bang-up job on this one! WTG!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list