List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: paul

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

paul

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/09/12 06:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/14 02:41PM, Views: 476, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/09/12 06:35PM
    paul
    audwangl05

u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

#2   2006/09/12 06:45PM
    Re: paul
    bgiancoli11

Quote audwangl05: u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I love Paul but there's no way I can see him with Emily. I think Meg is the one he truly loves and maybe the devastation of the storm will make him realize just how much he needs her in his life. I hope the writers wouldn't give us such a beautiful story like Paul and Meg then split them apart only to put him with Emily. I would be crushed!!

#3   2006/09/14 02:41PM
    Re: paul
    Tara

Quote bgiancoli11:
    Quote audwangl05: u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I love Paul but there's no way I can see him with Emily. I think Meg is the one he truly loves and maybe the devastation of the storm will make him realize just how much he needs her in his life. I hope the writers wouldn't give us such a beautiful story like Paul and Meg then split them apart only to put him with Emily. I would be crushed!!

I would also be crushed. I have LOVED the Meg & Paul storyline from the very beginning and I cannot stand what that awful Emily is pulling. I hope Meg & Paul get the baby and the last laugh!!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list