As the World Turns
As The Word Turns first aired on CBS April 2, 1956 and ended fifty-four years later on September 17, 2010. The storyline focused on the dealings of the Hughes, the Munsons and the rest of the residents of a small mid-western town called Oakdale. Soap opera fans are invited to read past in-depth As The World Turns daily recaps as well as peruse past news.
- As The World Turns Throwback Thursday Poll: Tom And Margo
- Ex-ATWT's Colleen Zenk In Marrying George Clooney. (Video Included.)
- As The World Turns Flashback Friday Video: Mick As James?
- As The World Turns' Jon Lindstrom In What Happens Next. (Updated.) « First ‹ Previous 1 9 10 1112 13 21 111 263 Next › Last »
What do you miss most about ATWT?
- Everything (73%, 2,112 Votes)
- The characters (16%, 456 Votes)
- The wonderful stories (7%, 188 Votes)
- The great acting (2%, 58 Votes)
- Nothing (2%, 55 Votes)
- The sets (0%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,874