All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

AMC fans speak out!

Monday, May 28 2007

Fans cry, "Show the older generation more!" (ABC)
    Soaps.com presents All My Children's fan's point of view!

Thoughts on Greenlee

Christina S.: I think Greenlee should leave her ex husband because he got married with Annie. She should just go away again. And crystal should stay with Tad because they had a kid together. And Adam should go to jail too because he took away the baby from Crystal and Tad. And Babe should stay with Erica's son.

Lena C.: Ok I don't think that Greenlee and Ryan should get together again. Ryan has lost his spunk he is a family man now. Greenlee needs someone wild and sexy, someone like Josh!

Couples Connections

Sharon B.: Please keep Annie and Ryan together. I really like Annie. I think she's great!

Beverly M.: I think Jamie & Babe should get married on All My Children.

Please let Babe & JR find their way back to each other. JR & Babe make a great super couple like Bo & Hope on Days Of Our Lives.

Generations

Tyrone J.: I have been watching All My Children since May of 1975. I would like to see more storyline with the older actors, if you cannot think of any I can. I understand that you using the younger actors to get the younger generation to watch your show but think about the older generation.

Fans want to keep Zoe!
    Elizabeth P.: I have been watching this show since 1972 and I think you are just replacing too many of the stars and not only that, you're replacing them with kids. I am not a senior nor am I a teenager so I would like to see more middle age people on the show...

Random thoughts

Hate it: Felice N.: What is the deal with Di drinking? She is always looking forward to cocktails with one kidney! Del-a bartender with a kidney transplant??? I know its soaps but let's make it a little real! Can't Di order a club soda?? I also think you need to bring Dixie back!

Please do not take Zoe out of the show! The actor plays so well his way off taking and his advice and the way Zoe conducts herself is really wonderful!! I guess I could say I have a big crush on her.

Lauretta L.: There is much too much hatred shown on the program, I call this verbal abuse and I sure don't find this appealing - but I absolutely love the program!!!!

Michelle C.: Please do not keep Jenny gone for too long. When you do it gets boring and a lot of people stop watching.

Deborah G.: Give crystal her baby back. She does not deserve to suffer like that. It's not fair I get so angry but I still tune in every day. I have been a fan since high school in 1974.

Thank-you for the feedback!

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

Posted by woman at Monday, May 28 2007 07:12 AM

I think Greenlee should get together with
    josh.I think it would make babe rethink her
    decison that she left Josh, It would make a
    great storyline for these 3 actors.

Posted by Auntiej at Tuesday, May 29 2007 09:01 AM

I think Greenlee should leave... she's irritating . but I think Babe should be with Josh.. She's well done with JR. Also I really miss Bianca and Zoe... maybe they could show them visiting in Europe sometime in the future??!!! or Zoe could come back and have a doctor's apt.. and they could drop in for a visit..

Posted by dawnnemo at Tuesday, May 29 2007 09:38 AM

Dawn C. Ok enough of Greenlee crying over Ryan. Get over it. Hook Greenlee up with some else. I definetly think Babe and Jamie should get back together they make a HOT couple. As much as I like Lily, since she is playing another part on the show maybe it would be a good story line if Lily gets killed off.

Posted by chevjuls at Tuesday, May 29 2007 06:39 PM

what I like about greenlee? nothing she is back in town for her self and to start trouble with everyone especially zendall. we don't want to see zendall apart anymore we want them to be a happy family including ryan and anne and their children, please let greenlee go away we don't want her, she left ryan and then she return and want to be welcome into open arms no way.

Posted by 54homie at Tuesday, May 29 2007 06:40 PM

I'm telling you I just can't get used of this new Greenlee she just can't act and make me believe in the character she is playing she is so weak for real! Yahoo for Babe! I would not take that attitude from any one either.and Whats goin on with J>R>s hair?

Posted by kcomputerking at Wednesday, May 30 2007 03:02 PM

Please, please bring back the REAL Greenlie! No substitute could ever, will ever work. All fans want the real Greenlie, please bring her back! That's the least you can do after screwing up the show by killing Dixie. At least, bring back the real Greenlie to light up the show.

Posted by kcomputerking at Wednesday, May 30 2007 03:10 PM

Bring back the real Greenlie -- she was great and the show needs her! There can be no substitute for the real Greenlie. Come back Greenlie!

Posted by kcomputerking at Wednesday, May 30 2007 03:16 PM

Put Greenlee back with Ryan (only bring back the real Greenlee). They were the hottest couple ever on AMC because the real Greenlee was a great actress, fun, beautiful, full of life. This new one will never work out. Please bring back the REAL Greenlee, PLEASE!!!!