All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Susan Lucci is a grandmother!

Thursday, January 04 2007

Liza is a new mom! (NBC)
    Susan Lucci's daughter, Liza Huber (Gwen Winthrop Passions) and hubby, Alex Hesterberg, had their first baby - a boy! They happy couple named their new bundle of joy, Royce Alexander Hesterberg. Royce was born December 23rd in Los Angeles, at 6:00am. He weighed in at 7lbs 10 ounces and was 19.5 inches long!

Susan, the new grandmother! (ABC)
    That's one fantastic gift to grandmother, Susan, who celebrated her 60th birth date on the same day!

Congratulations to Liza, Alex and Susan, from all of us here at Soaps.com.

Please check out a word from Liza, when she Welcomes her new child to the world! Passions and Guiding Light Editor (Matt Purvis) posted this!

Posted by emmerfo9 at Friday, January 12 2007 06:48 PM

congratulation to and your family

Posted by Redrose10 at Saturday, January 13 2007 02:08 PM

Congrats Erica, is this your 1st. grandbaby? If so, you're in for a REAL TREAT!!!:) Isn't it just wonderful that the baby was born on Your BD! Hang in there Dear; Sixty(60) looks GOOD @ YOU!
    Congrats also to your daughter, Liza & Alex. God's bundle of JOY!!!:D

Posted by luna 378 at Sunday, January 21 2007 02:15 PM

ok lets get this straight babe used to be my fav charter but now i can't stand her she is so damn stupid gosh!!!

Posted by pink buterfly at Sunday, January 28 2007 07:47 AM

CONGRAT!You are an amazing woman for your age!I like your style,My dream is since I am a beauty Consultant to visit the beauty salon that Suzan Lucci have her hair done and I will assit her hairdresser or even if I will be alowed to give her one of my fantastic head shampoo complet with a head message,Congratulations goes to your daughter and her husband for their first baby boy!Well done!

Posted by luna 378 at Monday, January 29 2007 02:31 PM

eather babe dies or kendall i just know it and i wish for none of them to die and babe josh not jr! please anyone agree??? post back
    please

Posted by luna 378 at Monday, January 29 2007 02:31 PM

i meant babe choose josh not jr please anyone agree post back
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by luna 378 at Tuesday, January 30 2007 05:05 AM

i can't belive dixie dies i'm so sad she should have lived it was so sad when her last words were "togther" i cried i'm so sad and tad probaly is more sad then anyone

Posted by Supermom61 at Tuesday, January 30 2007 07:10 AM

I don't believe Susan is 60 she started on the show when she was 14 or 16 and the show is 36 that would make susan 52 or 54 not 60 Congratulations To the huber and the hestergurg.

Posted by Mary Lillian at Wednesday, January 31 2007 07:13 AM

Congradulation's to Susan Lucci on the birth of your new grandbaby. You are a remarkable person and beautiful. You being 60 is unbelieveable. You still look almost the same when you started. I have watch you from day one. You also have a beautiful daughter. I am a grandmother three and I could just eat them up. They are my heart. So Susan enjoy that little bundle of joy and give him all your love. I am one of your biggest fan. My name is Mary Richardson. This is posted on January 31 at 10:15am.