All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

All My Children: Debbi Morgan Married in Washington!

Monday, June 08 2009

Debbi Morgan (Catherine Hickland)
    It seems congratulations are in order for one All My Children star! Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angie Hubbard) was married over the weekend to her fiance, Jeff, in Washington!

Numerous soap stars were on the guest list, including Catherine Hickland (Lindsay, One Life to Live), Victoria Rowell (ex-Drucilla, The Young and the Restless), Bobbi Eakes (Krystal, AMC ), Cornelius Smith Jr (Frankie, AMC ), Michael E. Knight (Tad, AMC ), and Vincent Irizarry (Dr. David Hayward, AMC)! What a group!

Soaps.com wishes to extend heartfelt congratulations to Debbi at this special time! Express your good wishes below!

Posted by jumps at Monday, June 08 2009 09:35 AM

Congrats!

Posted by cynical bill at Monday, June 08 2009 10:00 AM

I thought she was married to actor Charles Dutton. When did they split up?

Posted by chychy65 at Monday, June 08 2009 10:17 AM

Congrats Debbi....

i dont know when her and Charles Split, but it has been a good while.... She guest stared on his series Roc a few times....

Posted by HipHopGrandma at Monday, June 08 2009 10:18 AM

Congratulations to Debbi Morgan. May you have many happy years together.

Posted by FlaSweetPea at Monday, June 08 2009 04:43 PM

awwww poor Jesse...lol ... I wish you all the best life has to offer you congratulations!

Posted by Starlett at Monday, June 08 2009 07:23 PM

Congrats Debbi, hope you have many, many years of happiness!!!

Posted by mermag at Tuesday, June 09 2009 08:22 AM

Congratulations to Debbi and her groom! What a guest list.
    Wishing you much happiness!!

Posted by latriceb1227 at Friday, June 12 2009 05:57 PM

Congrads to you and your new hubsand. I am so happy for you. I just love your character on AMC. Keep up the good work and please go to Germany and slap Frankie for me!!!!