All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Prospect Park Confirms All My Children Cast Migrating Online....

Friday, October 28 2011

Cameron Mathison (ABC)
    Casting begins.

Updated October 28:

Per Soap Opera Digest, Jacob Young (JR) announced at the Tribute to Pine Valley event that his return to "The Bold and the Beautiful" was short term and he was open to hearing what Prospect Park had to offer for the online version of "All My Children."

Updated October 21:

Lindsay Hartley recently tweeted that Darnell Williams (Jesse) has signed on with Prospect Park to follow "All My Children" online. She promised, "More to come."

Updated October 4:

Lindsay Hartley recently tweeted some encouraging news regarding the "All My Children" move online: "Morning everyone! Met with Prospect Park yesterday and discussed "AMC." It's really happening baby! And soon!"

Originally posted September 19:

As the final week of All My Children on ABC airs before the show continues online, Prospect Park has announced the first cast members to follow the soap to the Internet. Pending a final agreement with AFTRA (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists), the production company has confirmed that Cameron Mathison (Ryan) and Lindsay Hartley (Cara) have agreed to deals to continue with the show. A production start date will be announced in the coming weeks.

What do you think of this news? Vote and Share your thoughts below.

Find out which One Life to Live actors will join their show online. Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "All My Children," all the other soap operas, "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy" and "Vampire Diaries!"

Header photo: Judy Eddy/WENN.com

Posted by makeminerare at Monday, September 19 2011 06:07 PM

Not enough to keep me interested.

Posted by Starlett at Monday, September 19 2011 06:16 PM

If this is the best they are going to do, I'll take a pass.

Posted by keldin at Monday, September 19 2011 07:00 PM

Finally, some news about AMC stars going online. I feel better.

Posted by mbbtmb at Tuesday, September 20 2011 02:43 AM

Hey, cool your jets. It is all going to work out. You just wait and see. I will be watching and so will you. Then you will blog about it just like we do now. Give them a chance to work out the details. New technology is taking over and from here on out you will see amazing things happening on the internet. We all need to go with the flow.

Posted by Alex1015 at Tuesday, September 20 2011 04:26 AM

I think they should start both shows on the Soap channel.

Posted by boboy at Tuesday, September 20 2011 06:45 AM

We will see if it actually happens online or cable.

Posted by marilynl at Thursday, September 22 2011 09:40 AM

I hope alot more start signing up. I heard so far they haven't signed susan lucci. Just wondering if she doesn't sign on will there be a AMC on line at all.

Posted by BillCanada at Thursday, September 22 2011 08:55 PM

Moving AMC and OLTL from a major TV network to airing it online is not going to work. They have been winding down the storylines and the majority of actors are not going to continue with the show so it won't be the same at all. Look at what happened to Passions. It was cancelled by NBC but then picked up by DirecTV only to be cancelled again a year later. Let these shows end with dignity. They are going to replace AMC with The Chew? Seriously? Bad move ABC but I guess you'll soon realize you made a big mistake.

Posted by raylit at Friday, September 23 2011 03:50 PM

Start them on the Soap Channel. Nice idea but SoapNet is ending at the end of the year!! And there will be more to follow before the first airing in 2012

Posted by terrylee45 at Friday, September 23 2011 04:10 PM

does anyone know whether prospect park is located in california or new york,or new jersey? that might make the difference in who comes on board.