All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Today is the DAY TO WATCH!

Friday, September 08 2006

Jesse McCartney (ABC)
    Jesse McCartney and Jordan Pruitt sing at Colby and Sidney's (played by actress Taylor Gildersleeve) collective sweet 16 birthday. As previously reported Jesse McCartney actually portrayed the character of JR Chandler from 1998 - 2001. But this time

Jesse plays himself, with his singing career in full force. Also, look for the wonderfully talented Jordan Pruitt who - for the show - appears as a favor for Babe/Fusion - to sing for the QUEEN OF THE BALL: BIRTHDAY GIRL SIDNEY! Obviously to Colby's dismay. So be certain not to miss today's episode or at the very least, set your DVD's early this morning to record the most outrageous glamorous 16th birthday party ever thrown! My bet is that it will be full of spice & dice!

Posted by alis at Friday, September 08 2006 11:35 AM

You guys need to pick people who can actually sing. I thought they could have come up with someone with better singing talent than Jesse McCartney. I heard his music on the radio and I've heard him try to sing live, he is awful, next time get some talented people...

Posted by starske1 at Saturday, September 09 2006 03:48 PM

i suggest that Liza returns for her daughter Colby.

Posted by starske1 at Saturday, September 09 2006 03:49 PM

i think liza should come back

Posted by ladyjade2004 at Saturday, September 09 2006 08:36 PM

It is kind of weird to see Jesse on the show right in front of the other J.R.

Posted by GORGEOUS549 at Sunday, September 10 2006 09:00 AM

I'm lost...how is Adriana Dorian's child?

Posted by GORGEOUS549 at Sunday, September 10 2006 09:01 AM

Ooops!!! Wrong soap ^&)@$!

Posted by babygirl8282002 at Tuesday, September 12 2006 10:49 AM

if you so good then you sing

Posted by Mickeymouse46 at Wednesday, September 13 2006 10:54 AM

What is the name of the song Jordan Pruit sang to Sidney MyE-mail address is Mickeymouse46@comcast.net.

Posted by gnelms123 at Wednesday, September 13 2006 11:05 AM

What songs did both Jordan Pruitt and Jesse sing? I want to get their cd's. They were really great. I have been watching All My Kids since it aired.