All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Kristi Sends You Some Holiday Cheer!!

Friday, December 21 2007

Hey there, All My Children fans! Another year has come and gone, can you believe it? With the holidays in full swing, I wanted to take a few moments to wish all of you the very best this year and into 2008. I'd also like to send out a special Thank You!! because of everything you do to make Soaps.com a great place to talk soaps!!

To our readers… Thank you for making our message boards a fun place to be! Your opinions and storyline ideas are a joy to read.

To our moderators… Thank you so very much for the time you spend ensuring everyone is having a great time on the boards. Everything you do is truly appreciated by us all!

All of us here at Soaps.com wish you and yours a safe and happy holiday season and an amazing New Year!

Best Wishes for 2008!!
    Kristi
    Writer, All My Children
    Soaps.com

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Friday, December 21 2007 07:38 AM

Happy Holidays, Kristi!

Amy

Posted by dakotaral at Friday, December 21 2007 12:11 PM

Thanks for your devotion to AMC - may 2008 truly bring back the show we all loved! I do look forward to seeing Angie and Jesse back - as for the core families we all miss -
    It is time for AMC - to bring in a new core family! The old ones - are gone with the passing of time - It would be cool to see a new generation of the Martins - or Tylers - complete with a gramd mother and sensible parents - and bring the glory back! As far as Greenlee goes - I am still upset - I liked the new one after some time -

Posted by mrfraser at Friday, December 21 2007 12:16 PM

Thanks Kristi and all the staff ....Merry Christmas

we are now ready for new beginnings on AMC for all involved we appreciate EZRA and CT for keeping us going...many thanks
    it is time to set forth new storylines for all..keep Sabine on board...she has a lot to offer..she is a great actress
    Margaret

Posted by loyal13 at Friday, December 21 2007 02:09 PM

I really hope Krystal is through with Adam once and for all. I don't know why people want to see these 2 together. Adam is too evil. He can't be decent for more than 10 minutes at a time.
    I'd like for Krystal and Adam to get married!

Posted by loyal13 at Friday, December 21 2007 02:13 PM

Sorry...I meant that I would like to see Krystal and Tad get married. They could be so good together as parents of Jenny.

Posted by Candace_Soaps.com at Saturday, December 22 2007 12:12 PM

Have a great holiday, Kristi!

Candi

Posted by LaceyLee at Saturday, December 22 2007 05:18 PM

in response to loyal13,
    I like Adam and Krystal together, everyone makes him and Jr out to be the monsters but look at it this way, Adam was doing nothing wrong, he loved Krystal whole heartdly, SHE CHEATED! like Jr and Babe everyone talks about what he has done but remember she was the one who started it with one lie after another, and she cheated with Jr's brother and again with Josh, the Chandler men may be evil but in these cases they were pushed to do so by the ones they love...

Posted by LaceyLee at Saturday, December 22 2007 05:24 PM

also i think before all is said and done that Krystals baby will be Adams, after all, David was the one who lead Dixie on to it being tads, and everyone knows blood test have been switched before and who else to do so but David, he wanted to mess up everyones life before he left.

Posted by amc_jabe_fan_4ever at Sunday, December 23 2007 12:57 PM

Merry Christmas Kristi!

Thanks for all you hard work!

Heres to hoping AMC has a great 2008!