All My Children - NEWS ROOM

In our 'All My Children' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The familiar faces of All My Children

Wednesday, October 03 2007

Will Kempe (Soaps.com)
    We all know Erica, Palmer, Zach and Greenlee. But what about those other faces we see on the Pine Valley canvas? What about Rachael and Kyle and even those visiting doctors? Just because they aren't in Pine Valley for long periods of time doesn't mean we shouldn't know a little more about them.

Soaps.com tracked down a few of those familiar faces and found out where you may have seen them outside of Pine Valley.

Will Kempe joined the cast for a few weeks beginning in August. He played Dr. Hilliard, and it isn't the first time Will has taken on a doctor role. In 2006 he played a doctor on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". He has also appeared in supernatural television dramas such as "Charmed" and "Angel".

Cheryl Hulteen's face is a familiar one around Pine Valley - she has played Adam's maid "Winnifred" for several years. When he fired her early in the summer, fans were incensed. That is, until Winnie was hired by the Carey women to help care for their kids. Looks like Winnie be remain in Pine Valley for quite a while to come!

Taking care of the kids is no easy task but Kendall and Zach's nanny Rachael, played by Jessalyn Wanlim, makes it look simple. Besides taking on the recurring role of Rachael, you may remember seeing Jessaln in the 2005 flick "The Assassin" (she played a singer). She is currently working on two other films including "My Sassy Girl" and "Late in the Game".

Several fans noticed a new, hunky bartender (and now I'm not talking about Wes!) a few weeks ago. Before Krystal hired Wes, she hired Kyle, who is played by Mark Tallman. We haven't been able to find out much about Mark, but we'll keep you posted as we find out where he'll be seen outside of Pine Valley!

Dr. Delano had quite a bit of bad news for Zach and Kendall a few weeks ago: he is the specialist called in to consult on Spike's case. Now that Spike is out of the hospital and the Slater's are looking at treatments, we may see a bit more of the good doctor. But outside of Pine Valley, we'll probably see actor Charles Stransky, too! That is because he is a very busy actor. He has appeared on several episodes of "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" as a supporting cast member. He has also starred in movies such as "Blind Faith" and "Nightmare in the Daylight". He will also star in "Caleb" a made-for-television movie set for release in 2007.

And there you have it! Some familiar faces around Pine Valley just got a little more familiar. We wish all of these supporting cast members the best of luck with their future acting roles - and we look forward to seeing a lot more of you on our favorite soaps!

Posted by bananna at Monday, October 15 2007 08:08 AM

When are they gonna get Greenlee out of Pinevalley for good! I'd like to see Jonathan & Ava get married without the interferance from JR! I'd also love to see Adam & Krystal get back together. I'd also love to see Ryan & Annie happy for once!

Posted by bananna at Monday, October 15 2007 08:08 AM

Posted by bananna at Tuesday, October 16 2007 07:26 AM

I'd love to see everybody in pinevalley see what Ritchie is capable of doing and either put him in jail or get hm out of pinevalley for good! I'd also love to see spike get an operation that'll allow him to hear again. I'd love Josh to get a woman that'll be good for him. I'd love to see Jonathan & Ava get married and work out.

Posted by dobbie33 at Wednesday, October 17 2007 05:38 AM

i was so shocked, when nubabe just apaired!! It's not the same old babe was babe & nobody can replace her

Posted by dobbie33 at Wednesday, October 17 2007 05:40 AM

i think spike should just one day hear again!!! You know the writers can do that!!! And for richie i think he should stay and torment poor annie, i don't think she's really a victim

Posted by bananna at Wednesday, October 17 2007 07:57 AM

Please get Adam and Krystal back together again. They made a good couple. Stop dragging the story about Tad finding his daughter Kate. Let him find her already! You gotta get rid of Greenlee and Ritchie!

Posted by bananna at Thursday, October 18 2007 08:03 AM

I wanna see Kendall get rid of Greenlee for good! I wanna see Adam & Krystal get back together again. I wanna see Aiden & Ryan get rid of Ritchie for good! I hope Spike can get the operation and be able to hear again.

Posted by bananna at Thursday, October 18 2007 08:03 AM

Posted by bananna at Saturday, October 27 2007 07:36 AM

I'd love to see Adam &Krystal get back together again. I'd love to see Jonathan & Ava get married. They need to arrest Richie and put him in jail where he belongs! I hope Spike can get the operation and have the cohlear implants put in so he can hear again. That would be wonderful for Kendall. I hope that Tad finally finds out that Kathy is really his Kate! I hope he gets into a relationship with Julia and leaves Krystal alone for good!

Posted by bananna at Saturday, October 27 2007 07:39 AM

I wanna see Richie get what he deserves! Thats prison! I wanna see Ryan & Annie happy for a change! I wanna see Tad & Julia get together after they find out that Kathy is really Kate. I wanna see Adam & Krystal get back together again. Krystal's good for Adam. I'd love to see Jenny really be Adam's daughter and not Tad's!