Catch up on Dallas, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, and The Vampire Diaries. Feel free to read our news, spoilers and weekly recaps!
Visit Prospect Park Migrating AMC and OLTL Online for all of the latest updates and casting news.
* Michael Nader will reprise his role as Dimitri Marick on Monday June 3, 2013. Find out more about Marick's return and who offers him a job in our All My Children Soap Digest.
* Matthew Cowles will reprise his AMC role as Billy Clyde Tuggle on Thursday May 16. Find out more about Cowles' return and where he's been all these years in the link above.
* Multi-platinum recording artist Jason Derulo taped scenes on May 8 and will performs his new hot single, The Other Side, on Wednesday July 3. Derulo had this to say about his appearance, "I was thrilled to stop by Pine Valley to perform my new single for 'All My Children'. It's such an iconic show and it’s cool to be a part of its revival online. I have nothing but love and respect for the cast and series and had a blast on set."
* Casting call for a Hispanic, 50-something woman wanted to play the recurring role of Carmen, who is said to be a nurturing mother, fiercely protective of her family.
* Dan Hartley will be playing Pete's best friend from San Francisco, Dylan. The role is a recast from Jake Boyd.
* American Music Awards winners, Hot Chelle Ray will perform their new single, "Hung up," May 9.
* Jason Pendergraft checks into Pine Valley Hospital as the handsome Dr. Anders, an all-business physician and a brand new character. Fans can check out Pendergraft’s episodes which begin running on Monday May 27.
* Saleisha (Sal) Stowers plays Cassandra Foster.
* Caitlainne Rose Gurreri will be seen as Eileen, a recurring character.
* Chrishell Stause on a new soap. Can you guess which one? It's not "AMC." Check out her tweet.
Sorry I can't tell u what show yet. Just wanna let u know how much it means when u guys say u will be watching no matter the show. SO NICE!— Chrishell Stause (@Chrishell7) April 5, 2013
* Paula Garces joins AMC as Lea Marquez.
* "AMC" is looking to cast the role of Andres, a Caucasian male doctor in his mid-to-late 30s. He's described as brilliant, handsome and suffering from the loss of his wife.
* Darnell Williams as Jesse Hubbard.
* Debbi Morgan plays Dr. Angela Hubbard.
* Vincent Irizarry will play Dr. David Hayward.
* Lindsay Hartley as Cara Martin.
* Jordi Vilasuso will play Griffin Castillo.
* Jill Larson plays Opal Cortlandt.
* Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater.
* Daniel Covin will play Hunter.
* Robert Scott Wilson is Pete Cortland.
* Ray MacDonnell as Dr. Joe Martin.
* Eric Nelson plays AJ Chandler.
* David Canary returns plays Adam/Stuart Chandler.
* Denyse Tontz plays Miranda Montgomery.
* Julia Barr returns plays Brooke English.
* Ryan Bittle will play JR Chandler.
* Francesca James plays Evelyn Johnson.
* Jordan Lane Price will play Celia Fitzgerald.
* Heather Roop will play Jane McIntyre.
Join Soaps.com on Twitter @soapoperafan, "like" Soaps.com on Facebook to dish on "All My Children," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," and "Vampire Diaries."
- Christine Fix