List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Night ladies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Night ladies

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/19 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 08:04PM, Views: 586, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 07:25PM
    Night ladies
    pjones2005

:) Well, another great day here with friends , sharing laughs , & making new friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find

I have to leave my addiction....the board...tomorrow, and take my son to indulge in one of his...Yu-Gi-Oh, card show & dueling tournament......oh joy..(got a lap top...but no Wi Fi (sp?) card....or I would be there)... I'll be thinking about ya'll.. ....may see ya' tomorrow night, or Sunday......Ya'll take care of yourselves & each other.....you are in prayers & thoughts.....Blessings, Pj in Ga

#2   2007/01/19 07:46PM
    Re: Night ladies
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Well, another great day here with friends , sharing laughs , & making new friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find

I have to leave my addiction....the board...tomorrow, and take my son to indulge in one of his...Yu-Gi-Oh, card show & dueling tournament......oh joy..(got a lap top...but no Wi Fi (sp?) card....or I would be there)... I'll be thinking about ya'll.. ....may see ya' tomorrow night, or Sunday......Ya'll take care of yourselves & each other.....you are in prayers & thoughts.....Blessings, Pj in Ga

how are you going to manage not being on until tomorrow night or sunday...

#3   2007/01/19 07:50PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: Well, another great day here with friends , sharing laughs , & making new friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find

One long minute at a time!!!! I may have to go to my sis in law's & use her computer!!! Guess I'll be eating alot of cold turkey sandwiches tomorrow....I'll be here Sunday....'cuz I won't leave the house!!! "They" may not like me to well after a "withdrawl!!!".....blessings, friends, Pj

#4   2007/01/19 07:52PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

One long minute at a time!!!! I may have to go to my sis in law's & use her computer!!! Guess I'll be eating alot of cold turkey sandwiches tomorrow....I'll be here Sunday....'cuz I won't leave the house!!! "They" may not like me to well after a "withdrawl!!!".....blessings, friends, Pj

try to come on tomorrow if not i'll talk with you on sunday.

#5   2007/01/19 07:55PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

try to come on tomorrow if not i'll talk with you on sunday.

If I can get to a computer.....should be home by 6 or 7, so you know, I will check the board as soon as I get home Have a great evening happi......thanks for the smiles we shared today.....looking forward to tomorrows Pj

#6   2007/01/19 08:02PM
    pjones2005

For real........ I am backing up......logging off......going to dream land......Hope to see Zach... ooppss ..darn fingers!!!....I mean my lovers..ooppss , loved ones....you know, Alan, Zach. ...darn I mean...Crystal & Zach....I mean Robbie!!!

GOOD NIGHT

#7   2007/01/19 08:04PM
    happi

you want to stay on the board don't you????? because i'm doing the same thing i should log off.. another minute and i will! sure right...anyway, good night pjones!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 08:38PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list