List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Are they Crazy or what??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are they Crazy or what??

Started by chellie at 2007/01/19 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 10:21AM, Views: 381, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 09:32AM
    Are they Crazy or what??
    chellie

Why is everyone so deterimined it is Zarf/Zoe who is the murderer? The viles proved he didn't have the v-tech, yet they sill want him/her locked up. Are they to stupid to realize if they are wrong they are in even more danger, since they're letting their guard down? And they are running Major corporations???? The tests proved Zoe/Zarf has estrogen, my first reaction would be get your butts back out there PVPD and find the real killer. Then the dude from Confusion... the cops don't even question him just because they know him??? How Lame! They need to get back to some real stories! Tell JR to give it up with getting custody. If the courts give it to him I might just have to stop watching. He tries to kill his wife and thinks he will get full custody???? Agree to joint and they can both get on with their lives, or just stop being soooo untrusting and give his wife a chance like she gave him!

#2   2007/01/19 10:21AM
    Re: Are they Crazy or what??
    pennywise

I guess that Adam has to have a back up bad guy-he's getting soft in his old age (maybe smarter?).Who better than his messed up son.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list