List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Withdrawls!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Withdrawls!!!

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/19 04:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:32PM, Views: 338, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 04:17AM
    Withdrawls!!!
    kay-loves-amc

Thanks to all of my friends who were worried about me yesterday.My server was down until later last night,then my daughter signed up to play(chat) with us.I was too tired.BUT I'm back and I truly missed you all!!!

#2   2007/01/19 04:48AM
    Re: Withdrawls!!!
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: Thanks to all of my friends who were worried about me yesterday.My server was down until later last night,then my daughter signed up to play(chat) with us.I was too tired.BUT I'm back and I truly missed you all!!!

I missed you too!! As soon as I signed on this morning and saw you were here, it put a smile on my face I truly enjoy chatting with you

#3   2007/01/19 04:49AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Thanks to all of my friends who were worried about me yesterday.My server was down until later last night,then my daughter signed up to play(chat) with us.I was too tired.BUT I'm back and I truly missed you all!!!

I missed you too!! As soon as I signed on this morning and saw you were here, it put a smile on my face I truly enjoy chatting with you

Thanks Ditto

#4   2007/01/19 05:00AM
    happi

glad to see you are with us this morning..

#5   2007/01/19 05:01AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi: glad to see you are with us this morning..

Thanks,I missed ya'll

#6   2007/01/19 08:01AM
    dgraham

I will be going through MAJOR withdrawl over the weekend!! I've come to love chatting with all of you and can not get to the site from home yet

#7   2007/01/19 11:30AM
    funnygirl26

I enjoy chatting with you as well. Im new here but I feel like I have known you all forever. It's nice to come in and talk, it's like having a lot of sisters

#8   2007/01/19 11:36AM
    pjones2005

With the Satin Killer still on the loose, we must watchout for one another Even though, Ryan could tackle me just for safety reasons, of course Pj

#9   2007/01/19 12:30PM
    happi

Quote funnygirl26: I enjoy chatting with you as well. Im new here but I feel like I have known you all forever. It's nice to come in and talk, it's like having a lot of sisters

welcome to the board!!!!

#10   2007/01/19 12:32PM
    Kristi

[quote]Quote pjones2005: [quote]Quote Even though, Ryan could tackle me just for safety reasons, of course [/quote]
    quote]

You and me, both, sista! Ryan can tackle me any ole time!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list