List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Happi???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Happi???

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/18 06:02PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 07:01PM, Views: 515, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/18 06:02PM
    Happi???
    pjones2005

r u here for a little I'll hang around

#2   2007/01/18 06:04PM
    Re: Happi???
    pjones2005

Greys Anatomy is on.......so excuse me if I type during commercials........McDreammmmmmmmy

#3   2007/01/18 06:08PM
    pjones2005

:) ok....you were here.......please tell me you are not wrapped in satin & covered in gardenias

#4   2007/01/18 06:15PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: ok....you were here.......please tell me you are not wrapped in satin & covered in gardenias

I'M SORRY i'm here i went over to the general hospital board for a minute..then went up stairs to tell the boys to put their p'j's on.. i'm here i'll be on for awhile i guess...depending

#5   2007/01/18 06:30PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: ok....you were here.......please tell me you are not wrapped in satin & covered in gardenias

I'M SORRY i'm here i went over to the general hospital board for a minute..then went up stairs to tell the boys to put their p'j's on.. i'm here i'll be on for awhile i guess...depending

Thats ok....I know....a moms work is never done......me too....I'll be in & out.....feel like I am chasing you in circles!!!!!

#6   2007/01/18 06:31PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

Thats ok....I know....a moms work is never done......me too....I'll be in & out.....feel like I am chasing you in circles!!!!!

the fun never ends with us does it????

#7   2007/01/18 06:36PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

And the wheels on the bus go round & round!!!!

#8   2007/01/18 06:39PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

everybody sing!!!!

#9   2007/01/18 06:42PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

everybody sing!!!!

I love to sing, but have been asked, by those close to me, to please not!!!!
    I can play the radio......

#10   2007/01/18 06:44PM
    happi

i guess you won't be going to american idol? barry says they should make american idol for us older people...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list