List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Poor Dixie-

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Dixie-

Started by funnygirl26 at 2007/01/18 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 06:54PM, Views: 420, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 02:37PM
    Poor Dixie-
    funnygirl26

I am in shock! Dixie is the next victim! i can't believe it, she didnt even get to find her daughter, how sad what does everyone else think of this

#2   2007/01/18 02:44PM
    Re: Poor Dixie-
    pjones2005

Quote funnygirl26: I am in shock! Dixie is the next victim! i can't believe it, she didnt even get to find her daughter, how sad what does everyone else think of this

I agree I wonder if she will find out about Kate before she dies They should at least let her die with peace

Pj

#3   2007/01/18 02:46PM
    funnygirl26

you are so right pjones2005.

#4   2007/01/18 05:36PM
    wilmahpj

%( Today when Dixie, JR and Jamie were having milk and cookies I relized how much JR needs Dixie around when she dies and he finds out it was suppose to be Babe hes going to lose it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 05:37PM
    #5   2007/01/18 05:44PM
    pjones2005

Quote wilmahpj: Today when Dixie, JR and Jamie were having milk and cookies I relized how much JR needs Dixie around when she dies and he finds out it was suppose to be Babe hes going to lose it.

I agree.......I think the true Cooney/Chandler will come out Poor fella..seems having Adam as a father would be enough punishment for one lifetime!!!

#6   2007/01/18 06:12PM
    always...

WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

#7   2007/01/18 06:17PM
    happi

Quote always...: WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

i do like adam and crystal together, but i also liked her with tad and this baby she's carrying it's suppose to be tad's so who knows...and you know adam can stay nice for so long.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 06:17PM
    #8   2007/01/18 06:28PM
    pjones2005

Quote always...: WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

I never even thought about that!!! And who wil Babe end up with?....JR is gonna go bonkers when Dixie dies....he already tried to kill Babe....& he is making alot of calls to his lawyer....O M G

#9   2007/01/18 06:51PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

I never even thought about that!!! And who wil Babe end up with?....JR is gonna go bonkers when Dixie dies....he already tried to kill Babe....& he is making alot of calls to his lawyer....O M G

i think he's calling his lawyers to build a case on babe so he can divorce her and get custody of their son.

#10   2007/01/18 06:54PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

i think he's calling his lawyers to build a case on babe so he can divorce her and get custody of their son.

Yeah....& she keeps "running into Josh", and all her friends & now mother in law killed.......seems like apretty good case to me + he has $$$$..........

The music to Greys Anatomy is awesome....anyone else watch?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list