List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Help.....I lost my picture

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help.....I lost my picture

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/18 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 01:23PM, Views: 445, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 01:13PM
    Help.....I lost my picture
    pjones2005

I was going to change my picture, with one of my kids, but was not able to, but when I went to put my avatar back up....nothing. ....I went to FAQ, and read the directions. ...and followed them, but I swear, when I scroll down, like the directions say , there is no "update" button!!!! Please help........here, or e mail me

#2   2007/01/18 01:17PM
    Re: Help.....I lost my picture
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: I was going to change my picture, with one of my kids, but was not able to, but when I went to put my avatar back up....nothing. ....I went to FAQ, and read the directions. ...and followed them, but I swear, when I scroll down, like the directions say , there is no "update" button!!!! Please help........here, or e mail me

I don't see an update button but I do see the Submit button. You also have to hit the refresh button, then try logging out and logging back in.

#3   2007/01/18 01:22PM
    pjones2005

:) Thank you.....i am back ...I will just leave it alone obviously, I know more about AMC than my computer Have a good evening.....blessings, Pj

#4   2007/01/18 01:23PM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: Thank you.....i am back ...I will just leave it alone obviously, I know more about AMC than my computer Have a good evening.....blessings, Pj

Good, it worked!! Have a great night and I hope your son feels better!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list