List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good Night Ladies!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good Night Ladies!!

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/18 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 07:13PM, Views: 578, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/18 01:13PM
    Good Night Ladies!!
    dgraham

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow.

#2   2007/01/18 01:18PM
    Re: Good Night Ladies!!
    happi

Quote dgraham: Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow.

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital..so i'll be on and off for the rest of the evening...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 01:34PM
    #3   2007/01/18 01:25PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham: Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow.

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital.. see you tomorrow or talk to you...

I figured you had a day in the real world today We all have to do it once in a while except in PV....no laundry, dishes, cooking, Question of the day: Maybe if the soap people went to the bathroom they might feel better Might explain why Erica is so "stuffy" Have a great evening......see ya' here tomorrow, or in the mailbox friends, prayers & blessings, Pj

#4   2007/01/18 01:33PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital.. see you tomorrow or talk to you...

I figured you had a day in the real world today We all have to do it once in a while except in PV....no laundry, dishes, cooking, Question of the day: Maybe if the soap people went to the bathroom they might feel better Might explain why Erica is so "stuffy" Have a great evening......see ya' here tomorrow, or in the mailbox friends, prayers & blessings, Pj

i'm not leaving the board i was just saying good night to dgraham. i better go change my other posting it does look like i'm saying good night...

#5   2007/01/18 06:00PM
    pjones2005

Well my friends ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm I bet Zach opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin

I'll see ya'll in the am.........remember tomorrow is 1972 Blessings to all, you are in my prayers.........Pj in Ga

#6   2007/01/18 06:01PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Well my friends ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm I bet Zach opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin

I'll see ya'll in the am.........remember tomorrow is 1972 Blessings to all, you are in my prayers.........Pj in Ga

good night my friend!!! call zach to keep your legs and feet warm..

#7   2007/01/18 06:32PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: Well my friends ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm I bet Zach opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin

I wish I'll just add an extra blanket & dream Ha Ha LOL

#8   2007/01/18 06:59PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

I wish I'll just add an extra blanket & dream Ha Ha LOL

extra blankets and zach...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 07:00PM
    #9   2007/01/18 07:03PM
    pjones2005

* Night ladies........see ya'll tomorrow.....unless (a) my computer crashes.....or (B) I get tied up in satin & gardenias help me Zach......... opps sorry....I started dreaming before my eyes closed

night happi.....hope your headache gets better.....I do self hypnosis....it worlks for me.....and sometimes an ice pack......friensa, Pj

#10   2007/01/18 07:05PM
    happi

thank you. you have a good night sleep. and will talk tomorrow.. friends, dawn

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list