List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zoe killer or not

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zoe killer or not

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2007/01/18 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:48PM, Views: 681, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/18 11:28AM
    Re: Zoe killer or not
    dgraham

I agree, it's really very nice to have friends like this

#12   2007/01/18 11:36AM
    happi

Quote dgraham: I agree, it's really very nice to have friends like this

so true so true!!!!

#13   2007/01/18 11:51AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham: I agree, it's really very nice to have friends like this

so true so true!!!!

Triple ditto I may never leave home again I feel my friends here are the best I hope Kay is ok....& not the "next victim" The day my computer was down, it drove me crazy Glad to "see" ya'll today.......Pj

#14   2007/01/18 09:57PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think that Zoe could be brothers but killer puh-please! I mean what an idiot killer he is and it doesn't seem realistic that he kills someone. First of all, he came on to Bianca and she totally dump him and then when the mob kept attacking him he said lock me up or I will kill again and then admit that he is not the killer. For I think Zoe knows that there minds are made up like JR mind about Zoe that she is a freak and also a killer so why even bother. And it seems to me that Babe is the next target because the killer left his calling card of the gate and that is something that people should ignore. But I bet that somebody will die to prove that Zoe is not the killer. His story is built on acceptance seeing the real person inside and Babe is the only person who had no problems with Zoe/Zarf accepting all the way and defend her. And if Babe it the next target then I don't see Zoe killing her.

#15   2007/01/19 01:04AM
    Redrose10

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

I'm with you,Zoe cam't be the killer locked up, can she?
    I'll let you in on one @ the scoops I heard; the next lady
    to be killed : will be DIXIE!!! She's leaving AMC so, she will be accidently gets kill @ the end of Jan!

#16   2007/01/19 12:48PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Redrose10:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

I'm with you,Zoe cam't be the killer locked up, can she?
    I'll let you in on one @ the scoops I heard; the next lady
    to be killed : will be DIXIE!!! She's leaving AMC so, she will be accidently gets kill @ the end of Jan!

yeah I read it too from soapcentral.com and I think that is when they sees Zoe locked up but wait Dixie is dead. And that is why they stop accusing her of murder and find out the real murder.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list