List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zoe killer or not

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zoe killer or not

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2007/01/18 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:48PM, Views: 727, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/18 10:09AM
    Zoe killer or not
    Darkfairiesi...

okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

#2   2007/01/18 10:12AM
    Re: Zoe killer or not
    dgraham

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

They are keeping Zoe in jail???? I can not believe it, they had no evidence. Well, maybe the killer will strike again while she's in jail and then they will KNOW it's not poor Zarf/Zoe. I feel sorry for her.

#3   2007/01/18 10:58AM
    pjones2005

8) We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... I believe that somehow Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO

#4   2007/01/18 11:10AM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... I believe that somehow Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO

zoe/zarf isn't the killer! what do you make of that kenny person?

#5   2007/01/18 11:13AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... I believe that somehow Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO

I think he may be guilty since he fled yesterday. What do you think?

#6   2007/01/18 11:16AM
    happi

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:

I think he may be guilty since he fled yesterday. What do you think?

i bet he is the killer.something is going on with him!

#7   2007/01/18 11:18AM
    dgraham

I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

#8   2007/01/18 11:21AM
    happi

Quote dgraham: I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

glad to see you are still on. usually when i come back around this time kay and you are off that's why i came on early this morning..anyway, kenny has that way about him he's too calm do you know what i mean?

#9   2007/01/18 11:24AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham: I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

glad to see you are still on. usually when i come back around this time kay and you are off that's why i came on early this morning..anyway, kenny has that way about him he's too calm do you know what i mean?

Yea, he is not all there if you ask me. The way the writers are, it won't end up being him. It will be someone we never suspected.

Kay hasn't been on AT ALL today!! I'm still on because I have to work a little later to get something done.

It just started snowing here

#10   2007/01/18 11:26AM
    happi

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:

Yea, he is not all there if you ask me. The way the writers are, it won't end up being him. It will be someone we never suspected.

Kay hasn't been on AT ALL today!! I'm still on because I have to work a little later to get something done.

It just started snowing here

no snow here! just 30 and cold!!! usually kay is on. i like how we all look for each other.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list