List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: updates on some of the relationships for us who got lost lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

updates on some of the relationships for us who got lost lol

Started by lasswaffo at 2007/01/18 07:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:35PM, Views: 413, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 07:03AM
    updates on some of the relationships for us who got lost lol
    lasswaffo

:) I responded to another of the messages am new here. Didn't realize I could start a new topic. Sorry. I would love to have someone or all of you that can fill me in on the past few yrs on some of the relationships and also some other questions that I may come up with. As I listed on my earlier post I stopped watching for a while because of my job. I am now retired and able to watch with DVR now how wonderful. I would like to start out with a few questions and tell you that when I stopped watching Liza was with Adam. Where and how did Erica end up with all the kids she has.( I saw her on one of her advertizments for her youthful essence and she said she had been married on the show 10 times.) Please help me catch up. Also could anyone kind of fill me in on Bianca and Babe's story about Bianca daughter thing, let me see one more question for the day is could someone fill me in on JR's and Babe's realationship and has JR always had an attitude problem. thanks for any and all answers.

#2   2007/01/18 07:04AM
    Re: updates on some of the relationships for us who got lost lol
    Zachslady

Welcome to our board and pjones is our resident 'encyclopedia' and she can tell you anything and everything about the soap. She will see your inquiry and will respond, she's great.

#3   2007/01/18 12:19PM
    pjones2005

Well, I wouldn't say encylopedia I started a topic, "In the Beginning", that I am recapping all the way from the beginning. Some of the questions you are asking is when I too was not in Pine Valley!!! If you want, you can e mail me, and I will see if I can find your answers..& give you a pre-recap....
    Glad to have you here......we have a blast......and it is so nice here......not like the actual ABC chat board for AMC, there are threads on there that should be banned. You will like it here with us......
    And never fear......in soap land, you can miss years, and catch back up in weeks........we will find answers to your questions!!!
    Again, welcome.......Blessings, Pj in Ga

#4   2007/01/18 01:10PM
    happi

yes, welcome to the board it's the best!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 01:11PM
    #5   2007/01/19 06:15AM
    lasswaffo

Thanks for the warm welcome I am happy to be here so I can catch up on things or at least have someone to ask questions too. Again thanks for the warm welcome

#6   2007/01/19 11:41AM
    pjones2005

Quote lasswaffo: Thanks for the warm welcome I am happy to be here so I can catch up on things or at least have someone to ask questions too. Again thanks for the warm welcome

I did a three year post '72-'74 on In the Beginning.....hope you enjoy.....welcome...... Pj

#7   2007/01/19 12:35PM
    Kristi

Quote lasswaffo: Thanks for the warm welcome I am happy to be here so I can catch up on things or at least have someone to ask questions too.

Welcome to the boards! In addition to Encyclopedia PJ, you can read character bios under the Cast List link on the left...just click on the character you want to know about and voila!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list