List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/18 06:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 04:50AM, Views: 1237, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/01/19 04:49AM
    Re: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham: Kay, I COMPLETELY understand the arm thing!!! I have a hard time even brushing my teeth with my right arm. It's terrible the things we can't do, and I'm right handed!

I still can't believe the surgeon told me to find a new line of work! What can you do that doesn't involve typing these days?

Exactly!!!Wasn't it unreal the things we took for granite before our surgerys.The muscles we didn't even know we had that ended up hurting sooo bad??

Yep. Now I can't even "do the nasty" without worrying about how to lay my arm and where so I don't hurt it!! Yes, the pain is THAT bad

I know right,no more tying our hands behind our backs!!Just kidding!!I'm NOT into bondage

LOL!!! You are so funny

#22   2007/01/19 04:50AM
    Re: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham: Kay, I COMPLETELY understand the arm thing!!! I have a hard time even brushing my teeth with my right arm. It's terrible the things we can't do, and I'm right handed!

I still can't believe the surgeon told me to find a new line of work! What can you do that doesn't involve typing these days?

Exactly!!!Wasn't it unreal the things we took for granite before our surgerys.The muscles we didn't even know we had that ended up hurting sooo bad??

Yep. Now I can't even "do the nasty" without worrying about how to lay my arm and where so I don't hurt it!! Yes, the pain is THAT bad

I know right,no more tying our hands behind our backs!!Just kidding!!I'm NOT into bondage

LOL!!! You are so funny

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list