List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/18 06:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 04:50AM, Views: 1238, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/18 03:06PM
    Re: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?
    pjones2005

You are missed.........hope all is well.....Pj

#12   2007/01/19 04:25AM
    kay-loves-amc

Thanks all of you for your concern.My server was down yesterday!!!argh%$#@&*.I am glad that I was missed All is well,And I am ready to chat So,How did we find out Dixie is leaving the show??I won't loose sleep over that one

#13   2007/01/19 04:29AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: Thanks all of you for your concern.My server was down yesterday!!!argh%$#@&*.I am glad that I was missed All is well,And I am ready to chat So,How did we find out Dixie is leaving the show??I won't loose sleep over that one

Kay!!! I missed you yesterday!!! So glad you are back. We found out Dixie is leaving through the comings & goings and spoilers, check it out!

#14   2007/01/19 04:34AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Thanks all of you for your concern.My server was down yesterday!!!argh%$#@&*.I am glad that I was missed All is well,And I am ready to chat So,How did we find out Dixie is leaving the show??I won't loose sleep over that one

Kay!!! I missed you yesterday!!! So glad you are back. We found out Dixie is leaving through the comings & goings and spoilers, check it out!

Good morning sweetie!!!!!!I missed you too!!I was going crazy yesterday.All I wanted to do was talk to all of you I sure did miss alot in 1 day.Got back on last night,But too tired to post,My daughter is on board with all of us....She's too cute AMC freak just like her mom.How did your blood work go the other day?I am praying the results are good

#15   2007/01/19 04:37AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Good morning sweetie!!!!!!I missed you too!!I was going crazy yesterday.All I wanted to do was talk to all of you I sure did miss alot in 1 day.Got back on last night,But too tired to post,My daughter is on board with all of us....She's too cute AMC freak just like her mom.How did your blood work go the other day?I am praying the results are good

I haven't gotton it done yet I am going on Monday. I did go to the lab, but the line was about a two hour wait and it's first come first serve! I will get there Monday around 6:30 and wait in the line before they open.

I thought your computer may have been down yesterday! I even posted that here somewhere.

#16   2007/01/19 04:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

I haven't gotton it done yet I am going on Monday. I did go to the lab, but the line was about a two hour wait and it's first come first serve! I will get there Monday around 6:30 and wait in the line before they open.

I thought your computer may have been down yesterday! I even posted that here somewhere.

I have a hair appt.Mon morn so I won't be on then either,I think I'm going to chop it all off!!!It's long and hard to do with my bum arm....I'm sure you know about all that.Can't hold my arm up that long to style it.Oh well..What can you do?

#17   2007/01/19 04:42AM
    dgraham

Kay, I COMPLETELY understand the arm thing!!! I have a hard time even brushing my teeth with my right arm. It's terrible the things we can't do, and I'm right handed!

I still can't believe the surgeon told me to find a new line of work! What can you do that doesn't involve typing these days?

#18   2007/01/19 04:44AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham: Kay, I COMPLETELY understand the arm thing!!! I have a hard time even brushing my teeth with my right arm. It's terrible the things we can't do, and I'm right handed!

I still can't believe the surgeon told me to find a new line of work! What can you do that doesn't involve typing these days?

Exactly!!!Wasn't it unreal the things we took for granite before our surgerys.The muscles we didn't even know we had that ended up hurting sooo bad??

#19   2007/01/19 04:46AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham: Kay, I COMPLETELY understand the arm thing!!! I have a hard time even brushing my teeth with my right arm. It's terrible the things we can't do, and I'm right handed!

Exactly!!!Wasn't it unreal the things we took for granite before our surgerys.The muscles we didn't even know we had that ended up hurting sooo bad??

Yep. Now I can't even "do the nasty" without worrying about how to lay my arm and where so I don't hurt it!! Yes, the pain is THAT bad

#20   2007/01/19 04:48AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Yep. Now I can't even "do the nasty" without worrying about how to lay my arm and where so I don't hurt it!! Yes, the pain is THAT bad

I know right,no more tying our hands behind our backs!!Just kidding!!I'm NOT into bondage

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list