List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, Kay?? Where are you?

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/18 06:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 04:50AM, Views: 1256, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/18 06:24AM
    Oh, Kay?? Where are you?
    dgraham

I really miss you this morning

I hope everything is okay

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 06:54AM
    #2   2007/01/18 07:59AM
    Re: Oh, Kay?? Where are you?
    dgraham

Okay, now I'm starting to get worried. I know how hard it is for you to stay off this board Kay!!

#3   2007/01/18 10:13AM
    dgraham

Kay, is your computer broken or something!?!?!?

#4   2007/01/18 10:25AM
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham: Kay, is your computer broken or something!?!?!?

Yes, ladies......with the Satin Killer on the loose we have to watch out for each other

#5   2007/01/18 10:29AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005:

Yes, ladies......with the Satin Killer on the loose we have to watch out for each other

Yes, we do!! I am so glad you are back Pj, I've had no one to chat with. I really hope Kay is okay. She hasn't been on all day.

#6   2007/01/18 10:47AM
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005:

Yes, we do!! I am so glad you are back Pj, I've had no one to chat with. I really hope Kay is okay. She hasn't been on all day.

I had to go to the bank, and went by a friends house to check on her. She has lupus & other health problems, and her 21 year old daughter "dumped" her two year old twins and left the state. (Actually, she has 4 children, but just traded the oldest,4,to her exhusband for a Pathfinder.) My friend is at her ropes end. Physically, she can not take care of the babies, but does not want them in the system. I try and go by a couple days a week, and play with the kids so she can at least take a shower. Please pray for her & the babies.....sorry, didn't mean to throw this at ya'll, but I know the power of prayer is strong on our board, & even though we do not each other physically, I feel we are bonding in a strong way. It is so good to have a place to come, chat, laugh, vent, encourage each other, & not pass judgements. Ya'll are great......thanks, PJ

#7   2007/01/18 10:53AM
    dgraham

Pj, I will certainly send my prayers out to your friend and her family. How old are the babies? That must be really tough. When you hear stories like this, it makes you realize that your problems are not always as bad as you think they are...

How is your son doing? Is he feeling better? I was confused when you said if he missed ANY time, he'd not be able to go on his trip that is still a month away?? That makes no sense, kids DO get sick A LOT!!!

#8   2007/01/18 11:10AM
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham: Pj, I will certainly send my prayers out to your friend and her family. How old are the babies? That must be really tough. When you hear stories like this, it makes you realize that your problems are not always as bad as you think they are...

How is your son doing? Is he feeling better? I was confused when you said if he missed ANY time, he'd not be able to go on his trip that is still a month away?? That makes no sense, kids DO get sick A LOT!!!

The twins are 2 1/2 yrs old.....sooooooo cute....blonde hair, blue eyes.....like little porcelain (sp) dolls....and smart.....they love to "read".....today we did The Foot Book.....they put such a smile in my heart

Robbie is still sneezy today, but his stomach is a bit better....thanks to Pepto.....and no fever....but withh the virus running wild, I will probably keep him home tomorrow too. The "attendance" thing is no absences from Jan 2 til the trip in Feb......when I talked with the principal, she told me "rules are rules".....well....rules or not, I refuse to send him to school sick, to get more exposed and/or expose other kids. That is okay......I'll let him stay home in Feb, and we will do our own field trip!!! I do not waste my time playing their games anymore. I have had a long battle with them over Robbie. He has Aspergers, a form of Autisim, and they do not want to do what they need to help him.....his problem is social immaturity, not learning.....his ITBS puts him at a grade 13+, so "they" think he should act "normal".....what I wanna know is, who set the standards for normal?.....I think Robbie is the normal one.......at least at 14 he does not act, dress, talk, or have any desire to be 18......and that is "abnormal"!!!! what a crazy world!!! gotta go run, and get Robbie his lessons that the teachers e mailed me, so he can stay caught up.......be back in a bit.......Blesings, Pj

#9   2007/01/18 01:10PM
    dgraham

Kay, I really missed you today It is now 4:10 and I have to leave, I actually had to stay late today to get a few things done. Hopefully we will talk tomorrow.

#10   2007/01/18 03:02PM
    happi

sorry you weren't on the board this morning.and evening. hope everything is ok with you??

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list