List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What Is Erica"s PROBLEM???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Is Erica"s PROBLEM???

Started by Redrose10 at 2007/01/17 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 03:47AM, Views: 834, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/17 07:36PM
    What Is Erica"s PROBLEM???
    Redrose10

I really think Ms. Kane is losing her mind! Why is she even with Jeff, while she is still Jack's WIFE? If Jack did that to HER she would just DIE! She really doing things that she dosen't want done. I think Jack is getting the run around by HER & JEFF!
    He's really NO PRINCE charming Jack is really letting her get away with TOO MUCH!!!

#2   2007/01/17 08:44PM
    Re: What Is Erica
    SCroc19840501

I agree that Erica needs to grow up. She is just looking for and excuse to cheat on Jackson, with Jeff Martin and for what reason. Because they have a son together. I think the reason the writers are giving her this stupid storie line, is because she is a major player in pine valley. But they are making her look idiotic to the viewers because she is to old to be so full of herself. She has 3 children with problems that they are facing. What kind of advise can she give Kendall, Josh or Bianca. When her life is falling apart. Who will they turn to, Myrtle? I know she is glamourest, and her character always been selfish, but it is getting old. With all she has been through, let some of her wisdom show for once.

#3   2007/01/18 03:43AM
    happi

erica is annoying and she needs to go sit down someplace !!!! she certainly doesn't deserve jack..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 03:44AM
    #4   2007/01/18 05:27AM
    Zachslady

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't even get me started on her

#5   2007/01/18 06:52AM
    dgraham

Quote happi: erica is annoying and she needs to go sit down someplace !!!! she certainly doesn't deserve jack..

She doesn't deserve any man, in my opinion.

#6   2007/01/18 07:06AM
    lasswaffo

I totally agree Jeff is in no way a comparison to Jack. Erica has lost it if she leaves Jack for Jeff. I dont like the new Jeff anyway the one I remember was a lot better looking. What is up with her in Jack did what she wanted he appoligised and even told her he understood her and missed her. Pardon me but wasn't that her complaint a few weeks ago about Jack. Boy someone has really messed with Erica's mind this time lol maybe she needs prozac....

#7   2007/01/18 08:19AM
    AMC all the way

Quote lasswaffo: I totally agree Jeff is in no way a comparison to Jack. Erica has lost it if she leaves Jack for Jeff. I dont like the new Jeff anyway the one I remember was a lot better looking. What is up with her in Jack did what she wanted he appoligised and even told her he understood her and missed her. Pardon me but wasn't that her complaint a few weeks ago about Jack. Boy someone has really messed with Erica's mind this time lol maybe she needs prozac....

Maybe she could get some prozac from Ryan or Jon...she has lost her ever-lovin-mind! Please keep her with one or the other that way she'll stay out of her kids' lives....meddling mother of all mothers. OY!

#8   2007/01/18 08:36AM
    wilmahpj

i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

#9   2007/01/18 11:34AM
    happi

Quote wilmahpj: i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

that sounds like me too when she comes on if i have something to do i'll do it when erica is on.. i don't know if it's me or not but, i love to smack that smile of hers
    it's phony!!!!

#10   2007/01/18 11:36AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote wilmahpj: i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

that sounds like me too when she comes on if i have something to do i'll do it when erica is on.. i don't know if it's me or not but, i love to smack that smile of hers
    it's phony!!!!

Yes, it is phony just like her! I do not watch the Erica scenes either.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list