List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The killer..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The killer..

Started by Rowansbane at 2007/01/17 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 02:58PM, Views: 653, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/18 02:43PM
    Re: The killer..
    Rowansbane

Quote AMC all the way:
    Quote Redrose10:
    Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves so it could be ANYONE?
    Now since Zoe is in jail who could really be the KILLER
    Maybe Kenney the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT!

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

If the killer is going for Babe and accidentally gets Dixie, that explains her not being connected to Fusion....

#12   2007/01/18 02:47PM
    pjones2005

Quote Rowansbane:
    Quote AMC all the way:
    Quote Redrose10:
    Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves so it could be ANYONE?

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

If the killer is going for Babe and accidentally gets Dixie, that explains her not being connected to Fusion....

That is what I heard....Dixie is an accidental victim from eating poison food meant for Babe.....to bad Colby & Sydney don't get a bite!!!

#13   2007/01/18 02:52PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Rowansbane:
    Quote AMC all the way:
    Quote Redrose10:

That is what I heard....Dixie is an accidental victim from eating poison food meant for Babe.....to bad Colby & Sydney don't get a bite!!!

let's not count them out yet. you never know the killer might get one of those 2 little brats. oh i mean darlings hahaha

#14   2007/01/18 02:54PM
    wilmahpj

i heard that the killer may go after Miranda

#15   2007/01/18 02:56PM
    pjones2005

This is what Kendall thinks:

I donít know how much more I can take. Zach has these nightmares constantly and thereís no answer in sight. What if Zarf really didnít do it? God. I soooo wish it were him Ė then this nightmare weíre actually living in could be over. But it keeps snowballing Ė now Fusionís a casualty! Our employees left, Ryan wants to close shop and those damned gardenias! I keep telling Zach he wonít lose me, that Iíll always be here, that nothing can stop us, but Iím petrified. I am marked for murder and have no clue how to handle it. What am I supposed to do? Just stop eating for fear itís already been drugged? Do I stop leaving my home because this psycho may be waiting for me behind the garbage bins? How is that a life? And even if I stay alive, is it worth it if I have no job, if Iím looking over my shoulder all the time, if I can never see my son again?! How do I stop just existing and reclaim my life? How do we catch this SOB?

Whatís next? Who? It could be meÖ I donít feel safe anywhere but in Zachís arms? Iíll never let him go Ė I love him too much and right now - the only way to keep on living is to hold on tight.

She best hold on tight....road is gonna be bumpy

#16   2007/01/18 02:58PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: This is what Kendall thinks:

I donít know how much more I can take. Zach has these nightmares constantly and thereís no answer in sight. What if Zarf really didnít do it? God. I soooo wish it were him Ė then this nightmare weíre actually living in could be over. But it keeps snowballing Ė now Fusionís a casualty! Our employees left, Ryan wants to close shop and those damned gardenias! I keep telling Zach he wonít lose me, that Iíll always be here, that nothing can stop us, but Iím petrified. I am marked for murder and have no clue how to handle it. What am I supposed to do? Just stop eating for fear itís already been drugged? Do I stop leaving my home because this psycho may be waiting for me behind the garbage bins? How is that a life? And even if I stay alive, is it worth it if I have no job, if Iím looking over my shoulder all the time, if I can never see my son again?! How do I stop just existing and reclaim my life? How do we catch this SOB?

Whatís next? Who? It could be meÖ I donít feel safe anywhere but in Zachís arms? Iíll never let him go Ė I love him too much and right now - the only way to keep on living is to hold on tight.

She best hold on tight....road is gonna be bumpy

did you see the package that came for her today?we might as well just wait it out because you know we won't know until feb.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 02:58PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list