List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The killer..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The killer..

Started by Rowansbane at 2007/01/17 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 02:58PM, Views: 666, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/17 06:11PM
    The killer..
    Rowansbane

Well looks like it may just be the guy I mentioned before from New Years eve. I had forgotten he was once Simones lawyer way back when and that they had dated.

Love the way Johnathan lost the guy. Couldn't be bothered to call the cops to come to Confusion, no lets just "follow" the guy to the police station. I really can't stand the character of Johnathan again. Personally I think he should get so mad at himself for letting the killer get away that he commits suicide.

#2   2007/01/17 06:13PM
    Re: The killer..
    happi

Quote Rowansbane: Well looks like it may just be the guy I mentioned before from New Years eve. I had forgotten he was once Simones lawyer way back when and that they had dated.

Love the way Johnathan lost the guy. Couldn't be bothered to call the cops to come to Confusion, no lets just "follow" the guy to the police station. I really can't stand the character of Johnathan again. Personally I think he should get so mad at himself for letting the killer get away that he commits suicide.

i like jonathan but, i don't like the way amc is taking his character again.. he's becoming angry and bitter...

#3   2007/01/17 06:15PM
    wilmahpj

when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

#4   2007/01/17 06:19PM
    Zachslady

Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

To me it looked like a man's hands becuase they appeared to be big.

#5   2007/01/17 06:23PM
    happi

i'm not sure i just noticed the black gloves and tying the
    ribbon on the gate... who could it be

#6   2007/01/17 07:29PM
    Redrose10

Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves so it could be ANYONE?
    Now since Zoe is in jail who could really be the KILLER
    Maybe Kenney the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT!

#7   2007/01/17 09:39PM
    lmichelle

Knowing the "soaps world" the Killer could be Janet!!

#8   2007/01/17 10:57PM
    AMC all the way

Quote happi: i'm not sure i just noticed the black gloves and tying the
    ribbon on the gate... who could it be

I guess according to the spoilers it's Dixie...who lives at the Chandler mansion...

#9   2007/01/17 10:58PM
    AMC all the way

Quote lmichelle: Knowing the "soaps world" the Killer could be Janet!!

I could be Janet, but it's not...there was a previous spoiler that said that Janet would be coming back, but only to help the police...

#10   2007/01/17 11:01PM
    AMC all the way

Quote Redrose10:

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves so it could be ANYONE?
    Now since Zoe is in jail who could really be the KILLER
    Maybe Kenney the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT!

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list