List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Today at the Chandler mansion...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today at the Chandler mansion...

Started by Rowansbane at 2007/01/17 06:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 06:35PM, Views: 349, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 06:05PM
    Today at the Chandler mansion...
    Rowansbane

I for one am SO sick of this lynch mob mentality and the way Zoey is being treated. Gotta love the way Derek lets everyone else do his job for him and how he can twist the laws ( holding Zoe with NO evidence) to suit his own grudges.

I can't wait til someone else dies while Zoey is in jail. The way Kendall is acting I wouldn't mind seeing her go next!

#2   2007/01/17 06:08PM
    Re: Today at the Chandler mansion...
    happi

Quote Rowansbane: I for one am SO sick of this lynch mob mentality and the way Zoey is being treated. Gotta love the way Derek lets everyone else do his job for him and how he can twist the laws ( holding Zoe with NO evidence) to suit his own grudges.

I can't wait til someone else dies while Zoey is in jail. The way Kendall is acting I wouldn't mind seeing her go next!

looks like the killer is going to get dixie next!!! but, i did not like they way they treated zarf/zoe at the chandler house they already had him tried and convicted all except babe..i was telling my husband i couldn't believe everyone...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 06:11PM
    #3   2007/01/18 06:33PM
    Rowansbane

Quote happi:
    Quote Rowansbane: I for one am SO sick of this lynch mob mentality and the way Zoey is being treated. Gotta love the way Derek lets everyone else do his job for him and how he can twist the laws ( holding Zoe with NO evidence) to suit his own grudges.

looks like the killer is going to get dixie next!!! but, i did not like they way they treated zarf/zoe at the chandler house they already had him tried and convicted all except babe..i was telling my husband i couldn't believe everyone...

It really made me sick. Then today the way JR was talking with Jamie. Guess they had him saying what alot of people out there with narrow minds would. Still made me want to slap him right outta that chair! Speaking of narrow minded, the oh so angelic Binks could have been more open minded and at least listened on New Years eve and then poor Zoey wouldn't be in this mess. For someone whose lifestyle isn't the norm she sure was hypocritical in the way she treated Zoey.

#4   2007/01/18 06:35PM
    happi

Quote Rowansbane:
    Quote happi:

It really made me sick. Then today the way JR was talking with Jamie. Guess they had him saying what alot of people out there with narrow minds would. Still made me want to slap him right outta that chair! Speaking of narrow minded, the oh so angelic Binks could have been more open minded and at least listened on New Years eve and then poor Zoey wouldn't be in this mess. For someone whose lifestyle isn't the norm she sure was hypocritical in the way she treated Zoey.

so true so true about binks!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list