List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Thank you

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thank you

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/17 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:29PM, Views: 916, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/18 07:06AM
    Re: Thank you
    breanna

Does anyone know who the killer is? how many people have been killed allreday, it's been a while sinse I've watched AMC, can someone fill me in.
    thank you,

#12   2007/01/18 07:14AM
    Zachslady

Quote breanna: Does anyone know who the killer is? how many people have been killed allreday, it's been a while sinse I've watched AMC, can someone fill me in.
    thank you,

Simone and Erin were killed and Dani was poisoned but is expected to recover. No one knows for sure who the killer is so far.

Have you checked out 'comings and goings' on this page and also 'AMC's Shocking death'?

#13   2007/01/19 06:25AM
    breanna

Yes I saw that why are they killing so many people,

#14   2007/01/19 06:27AM
    happi

Quote breanna: Hi, my name is Breanna, I don't really watch All My Children, only when I have time, when Im not working, but I still read all the Message-Boards, I like you people on this board, your not mean like people on Other Message Bords, you seem like your all friends where you can talk to eachother, about real stuff, are you looking for 1 more friend?

welcome aboard!! this board is great and we are all friends
    just wondering have you been on the general hospital board or days.. your name looks familar!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 06:35AM
    #15   2007/01/19 06:49AM
    breanna

Quote happi:
    Quote breanna: Hi, my name is Breanna, I don't really watch All My Children, only when I have time, when Im not working, but I still read all the Message-Boards, I like you people on this board, your not mean like people on Other Message Bords, you seem like your all friends where you can talk to eachother, about real stuff, are you looking for 1 more friend?

just wondering have you been on the general hospital board or days.. your name looks familar!!!

Yes, I go on the General-Hospital board, and on the One-Life-To-Live Board, do you go on anyother board, or just on here?

#16   2007/01/19 06:50AM
    happi

Quote breanna:
    Quote happi:

Yes, I go on the General-Hospital board, and on the One-Life-To-Live Board, do you go on anyother board, or just on here?

i'm on the general hospital board also!!!!!but, it's hard to be on that board. i'm tired of the liz bashing and everything else...i spend more of my time on this board. gh is my fave soap! but, this board you have friends. plus i watch amc too...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 06:56AM
    #17   2007/01/19 11:39AM
    pjones2005

Always room for one more......I'll get another cup....happi, bake another dozen for our new friend!!! Pj

#18   2007/01/19 12:29PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

Always room for one more......I'll get another cup....happi, bake another dozen for our new friend!!! Pj

one more dozen coming up.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list