List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Thank you

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thank you

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/17 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 12:29PM, Views: 910, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/17 11:48AM
    Thank you
    pjones2005

Thank you all so much for your prayers & thoughts.....you will nver know how much it means to me. You are truly great people & friends. Blessings, Petra

#2   2007/01/17 11:52AM
    Re: Thank you
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: Thank you all so much for your prayers & thoughts.....you will nver know how much it means to me. You are truly great people & friends. Blessings, Petra

As are you!!Special people who are sincere are hard to find!!Who says you can't make friends on the boards!!We love ya Petra Bless you & your family always That goes for all my friends out there

#3   2007/01/17 11:57AM
    Zachslady

All of you have become so special to me and I never dreamed of finding friends such as all of you on the board. I pray God will bless all of you and your families and that he will heal your illnesses and take away your pain.

I guess it is easier to talk to a screen instead of a person.

#4   2007/01/17 12:28PM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady: All of you have become so special to me and I never dreamed of finding friends such as all of you on the board. I pray God will bless all of you and your families and that he will heal your illnesses and take away your pain.

Because here, we can be real....we are not worried if our hair is perfect, makeup in place....might say something wrong....we come here, and let our hair down, wipe off the makeup, and talk to each other with respect even if we disagree.......we accept each other for our thoughts & opinions, our feelings, not our weight, style of clothes, color of skin.....we feel accepted & appreciated here.....hey, what a minute I am getting politically incorrect I am talking about all of mankind getting together and listening to and respecting each other.....what did the Beatles say in the '60's.....All we need is love,love, love is all we need Blessings, Pj

#5   2007/01/17 01:33PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Zachslady: All of you have become so special to me and I never dreamed of finding friends such as all of you on the board. I pray God will bless all of you and your families and that he will heal your illnesses and take away your pain.

Because here, we can be real....we are not worried if our hair is perfect, makeup in place....might say something wrong....we come here, and let our hair down, wipe off the makeup, and talk to each other with respect even if we disagree.......we accept each other for our thoughts & opinions, our feelings, not our weight, style of clothes, color of skin.....we feel accepted & appreciated here.....hey, what a minute I am getting politically incorrect I am talking about all of mankind getting together and listening to and respecting each other.....what did the Beatles say in the '60's.....All we need is love,love, love is all we need Blessings, Pj

that's what friends are for and that's ok because pc not me!!!!!!!

#6   2007/01/17 04:04PM
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005:

Thank God for the fact we don't need to get all made up to be here!!! Think of the valuable time we'd waste!! All you guys are the greatest!!!

#7   2007/01/18 06:24AM
    dgraham

I agree, all of you are great and I feel lucky to have such thoughtful, kind, caring, wonderful friends in my life! Thank you all for being so much fun and for all of your kind words and thoughts and prayers!

#8   2007/01/18 06:57AM
    breanna

Hi, my name is Breanna, I don't really watch All My Children, only when I have time, when Im not working, but I still read all the Message-Boards, I like you people on this board, your not mean like people on Other Message Bords, you seem like your all friends where you can talk to eachother, about real stuff, are you looking for 1 more friend?

#9   2007/01/18 07:03AM
    Zachslady

Quote breanna: Hi, my name is Breanna, I don't really watch All My Children, only when I have time, when Im not working, but I still read all the Message-Boards, I like you people on this board, your not mean like people on Other Message Bords, you seem like your all friends where you can talk to eachother, about real stuff, are you looking for 1 more friend?

Yes we are looking for another friend and welcome to our board. I know what you mean about mean people on other boards. The 'girls' her on this board are very sweet and nice, you will enyoy it here.

#10   2007/01/18 07:04AM
    breanna

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote breanna: Hi, my name is Breanna, I don't really watch All My Children, only when I have time, when Im not working, but I still read all the Message-Boards, I like you people on this board, your not mean like people on Other Message Bords, you seem like your all friends where you can talk to eachother, about real stuff, are you looking for 1 more friend?

Yes we are looking for another friend and welcome to our board. I know what you mean about mean people on other boards. The 'girls' her on this board are very sweet and nice, you will enyoy it here.

Thank you, I think I will enjoy it here,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list