List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 5071, Replies: 146
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/01/17 05:16AM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    Zachslady

I appreciate that. Have you read the spoilers for next week? They sound very interesting.

#82   2007/01/17 05:18AM
    dgraham

Quote Zachslady: I appreciate that. Have you read the spoilers for next week? They sound very interesting.

Yes, I have. I can not wait to see how they play out. I also can't wait for the spoiler on who the murderer is

#83   2007/01/17 05:18AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Thanks.

Zachslady, Good Morning!! I wish you all the best at the dr's. today, please keep me posted on how it goes. I went Monday to the doctor, I have to go back this Friday.. It's not looking good, they're talking about doing some sort of back surgery. Which I'm so against. There doesn't seem to be another way around it. So far we're up to 2 buldging/herniated discs in the lower back along with some sort of tearing. Oh joy!!

#84   2007/01/17 05:20AM
    dgraham

Quote Patti D:

Zachslady, Good Morning!! I wish you all the best at the dr's. today, please keep me posted on how it goes. I went Monday to the doctor, I have to go back this Friday.. It's not looking good, they're talking about doing some sort of back surgery. Which I'm so against. There doesn't seem to be another way around it. So far we're up to 2 buldging/herniated discs in the lower back along with some sort of tearing. Oh joy!!

You poor thing !! I really hope they can find a way around the surgery, back surgery is no fun, my dad just had it a few months ago. The good news is, the surgery really did help and the pain is pretty much gone. I guess it depends on the type of surgery. He had some titanium (SP?) rods put in to separate the disks and nerves.

#85   2007/01/17 05:29AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:

Oh the pain you must be in!I wish you luck too!!

#86   2007/01/17 05:31AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:
    Quote Patti D:

You poor thing !! I really hope they can find a way around the surgery, back surgery is no fun, my dad just had it a few months ago. The good news is, the surgery really did help and the pain is pretty much gone. I guess it depends on the type of surgery. He had some titanium (SP?) rods put in to separate the disks and nerves.

dgraham, sounds familiar!! The doctor told me that I shouldn't worry because medicine has improved in the sense that they wouldn't need to cut me wide open like they did to people in the "old" days. I still just can't get past the idea. I guess I have till Friday to worry about it!!!

#87   2007/01/17 05:37AM
    dgraham

PattiD - Yes, you are right, the doctor only had to make a few small incisions in my dad's back. He's 76 with MANY health problems and he said the surgery was a piece of cake! The hardest part was sitting down from the incision.

#88   2007/01/17 06:06AM
    pjones2005

:) Good morning ladies.....how is everyone this morning We are doing prety good down here in Ga.....it is a wee bit cold....it was 45 this morning.... Zachslady, good luck w/ the Dr.....I know how it goes The ones that get me, are the ones who "know" everything 'cuz they went to college , but I have lived in, & know this body very well after 46 years When my vasculitis first started, I actually had Dr's tell me, " Mrs. Jones, I have never seen anything like that" One Dr actually said that when I found out, please let him know what it turned out to be Yeah sure......for the same $200 he charged me!!!! Have a blessed day.....you are all in my prayers. Petra

#89   2007/01/17 06:16AM
    Happy Thoughts

Good morning Ladies,Zachslady good lack with your appt. today,
    Got almost 2ft of snow here in Sarnia but with the sun shining on it ..it does look pretty.
    Sounds like the next two weeks are going to be pretty nailbiting on AMC

#90   2007/01/17 06:20AM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope all goes well for you. My sister-in-law and son had the same surgery and they are doing fine. What she like the most was her husband waited on her so that will be a plus. I hope you feel better.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list