List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 4900, Replies: 146
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/01/17 04:49AM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi: good morning good morning it's balmy 12 degrees
    here in downtown berkley..oh ah oh ah!!!!!

Good Morning!! Looks like we are all in the cold today. My body doesn't handle cold very well. I'm a summer person

Good Morning ladies... Hope everyone is doing good. I missed all of you guys yesterday!!!

#72   2007/01/17 04:50AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

Good Morning!! Looks like we are all in the cold today. My body doesn't handle cold very well. I'm a summer person

i'll take the warm 24/7 365 days a year.. 43 years is long enought with this cold and snow...

Ever think of moving down south?? We are actually discussing it. I would LOVE to move to Florida where my dad is. The only thing holding me back is my daughter. She wants to beable to see her dad every other weekend and I just can't pull her away from that as much as I HATE, LOATHE, DISPISE, etc. that man So I have to wait until she's ready and when she figures out what a "bleep, bleep", he really is

#73   2007/01/17 05:03AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

i'll take the warm 24/7 365 days a year.. 43 years is long enought with this cold and snow...

Ever think of moving down south?? We are actually discussing it. I would LOVE to move to Florida where my dad is. The only thing holding me back is my daughter. She wants to beable to see her dad every other weekend and I just can't pull her away from that as much as I HATE, LOATHE, DISPISE, etc. that man So I have to wait until she's ready and when she figures out what a "bleep, bleep", he really is

WORD!!!!!I agree(about the ex)My kids have finally seen the light with that--Don't worry,It will come,and WE(moms) don't even have to bad mouth their doners,they figure it out on their own!!!!My ex owes over 13,000!!!!We go to court on Feb.5 I hope they lock his dumb a- back up like kast time when he owed over 10,000.DEADBEAT!!! &%$#@*#$ %

#74   2007/01/17 05:05AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

dgraham, I've lived in Florida all my life... I long for the day when we can move somewhere else, we're thinking of Georgia, North Carolina or Tennessee. I'm tired of the hurricanes!!! As a native Floridian, I can tell you that Florida isn't all that. It's quite expensive here.

#75   2007/01/17 05:07AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

WORD!!!!!I agree(about the ex)My kids have finally seen the light with that--Don't worry,It will come,and WE(moms) don't even have to bad mouth their doners,they figure it out on their own!!!!My ex owes over 13,000!!!!We go to court on Feb.5 I hope they lock his dumb a- back up like kast time when he owed over 10,000.DEADBEAT!!! &%$#@*#$ %

My idiot ex hasn't paid a dime in support!! I have to take him to court. The thing is, my daugher knows that he bad mouths me, doesn't help in any way, but she feels sorry for him!! She got her mom's big heart...She is 12 so maybe in the next few years she'll see the light

#76   2007/01/17 05:09AM
    Zachslady

Good morning to all of my beautiful friends. Kinda slow and draging this morning. I have a doctor's appointment with the gastrointerologist this morning, my first visit and I pray I like him. I'm nervous. It's hard moving to a different town and starting all over with doctors.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 05:10AM
    #77   2007/01/17 05:10AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

My idiot ex hasn't paid a dime in support!! I have to take him to court. The thing is, my daugher knows that he bad mouths me, doesn't help in any way, but she feels sorry for him!! She got her mom's big heart...She is 12 so maybe in the next few years she'll see the light

She will,trust me

#78   2007/01/17 05:12AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Good morning to all of my beautiful friends. Kinda slow and draging this morning. I have a doctor's appointment with the gastrointerologist this morning, my first visit and I pray I like him. I'm nervous. It's hard moving to a different town and starting all over with doctors.

Good morning Zachslady!!!Good luck at the Dr.today!!

#79   2007/01/17 05:13AM
    Zachslady

Thanks.

#80   2007/01/17 05:15AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: Good morning to all of my beautiful friends. Kinda slow and draging this morning. I have a doctor's appointment with the gastrointerologist this morning, my first visit and I pray I like him. I'm nervous. It's hard moving to a different town and starting all over with doctors.

Good morning Zachslady!!!Good luck at the Dr.today!!

Yes, good luck today!! I'm sure all will be fine. We'll be thinking of you!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 05:17AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list